Why would a guy reject a very beautiful virgin girl?

he knows im a virgin and i'm a model (no joke) and he rejected me still, is he scared of getting hurt? because why isn't he all up on me when i asked to see him? he just said ''ok''. I rejected him sex earlier, months ago because i was scared it would hurt, he got impatient and went to other women KNOWING im a virgin. Is he insane? He said me being a virgin is ''ok'' and he doesn't have to be my first ''perse'' but which guy wouldn't have the honor to be my first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a model doesn't really mean anything and you prize your virginity way too much. That attitude where you presume yourself so valuable for whatever reason is really unattractive. It seems perfectly possible (if not likely) that he really just doesn't like you for you.

What Guys Said 22

• You sound very conceited and completely arrogant using words like "having the honor" to be your first. I know it might seem outlandish to you, but not EVERY single guy on the planet is pining for you because of your looks and unpopped cherry. Get over yourself please.

• I agree you sound so vain and stuck up which is making you look so unattractive. Please grow up!

• The times I did something like that it was because I thought they were the sort of person it was better not to get involved with. Usually because they struck me as too flaky.
    You thinking it's an honor to take your virginity would definitely be a warning sign to me.

• He probably thinks you're too high maintenance and that it's not worth the effort. As you said after you rejected him he just went to another woman (another woman who will probably have sex with him sooner than you would have). He values east sex over sex with a virgin.

Also depending on what type of modeling you do he might have been turned off by that.

• I'll be blunt.
    He sounds like he's looking for a hookup and it sounds like you're being pretty stuck up.
    This isn't based on the fact that you're a model. It's because you say things that suggest that he's clearly an idiot because he doesn't want to be with you.
    "Why isn't he all up on me when I asked to see him?"
    "Which guy wouldn't have the honour to be my first?"

• Haha wow!
    Well I think he just wasn't ready for that level of commitment yet

But you shouldn't feel as though your virginity is something that all men want to take or that you are entitled to having someone

Just wait for another man who is willing to commit to you, and lives you for who you are

• In a heartbeat...

• maybe he doesn't like you because you think so much of yourself, there is more to beauty then, and honestly you sound like your lacking the beauty that is deeper then the skin,,, best of luck

• Wow you are really big headed aren't you? You are acting like such a huge prize. I'm sure if it were the other way around you wouldn't be nearly as surprised.

• the first time is mostly not very "good" for both partners (even if one is experienced) and maybe he thinks he´s not worth it. also he might be confused because of the initial rejection.

• maybe you strike him as high maintenance. and there are plenty of hot girls out there, models or not.

plus, he might be looking for sex.

• well first cause there is more than being a model. And if you consider yourself that beautiful, why dont you show us your face... And you rejected him the first time anyways

• With that attitude I hope you get fucked and dropped. Humble yourself

• Could be he thinks you're going to fall madly in love with him and he is not sure he is ready or capable of reciprocation

• lol what you being a virgin doesn't make you like irresistible. Highly chauvinistic guys will consider this to be a quality.

• He didn't want to wait I guess

• You must be lucky to not be together with a moron I guess?

• What's the age difference between the 2 of you?

• Scared of getting hurt? You know he only wants to have sex right?

• I would pop you and drop you.

• Well you should be proud of been a virgin and add sound like he just want one thing. I am 27 and virgin and i know you find someone better than him :)

• Sometimes i think i see things more bluntly than most people. The obvious should be obvious. He obviously wanted sex whether it was you or someone else didn't matter. He just needed it not a relationship so if you want to pursue a relationship with him now knowing his priories i can't say the evidence wasn't there

• Sometimes we men do not want some one who is almost perfect... you know there needs to be some sort of imperfections as well.

What Girls Said 12

• You're putting way too much stock in your virginity lmfao

• Some people value virginity a lot. Some people don't value it.

Maybe he just lost interest in you as a person or as a potential romantic/sex partner. Plenty of people look for more in a partner than just physical attractiveness and virginity.

• Maybe he's not that into you? Maybe your personality doesn't attract him. Just be a use you're a beautiful model virgin, doesn't necessarily mean guys will fall all over themselves for you.

• Lol why isn't he all up on me haha you sound stuck up as hell girl. Come off that high horses nobody likes arrogance it's ugly as hell. Just cus your a model don't make you superior an just cus your a Virgin you shouldn't think a guy should be honoured 😂 some don't like them he doesn't have to wait an obviously couldn't forget him

• Prob bc she's a virgin and doesn't wanna b her first, like disappoint her or hurt her bc the fact she's prob tight and shit. Or maybe he thinks if he does it with u then maybe. Ull b over attached cuz he would be ur first. But he honestly just could not be that interested so maybe that's y he rejected u.

• He found another person to get laid with. He doesn't need you.

• It seems like the problem in your PERSONALITY not your VIRGINITY. Try to work in that or you're gonna be alone forever. Because you're a model it doesn't mean you're better than anyone else. Personality what matters.

• It doesn't matter that you value your virginity a lot and that you think you are pretty. That guy wanted sex, you refused, he just found other girls that accepted. He wants a girl who would like to have sex with him not a girl that thinks highly of herself. Pretty simple actually. By the way, how can you expect a guy you rejected to not reject you?

• He clearly doesn't fancy you all that much.
    Just because you think of your virginity as something valuable doesn't mean others feel the same.

• wayy to much stock in your virginity its not even a real thing just a social construct, maybe your personality wasn't attractive, because you do sound full of yourself

• People who think so high of them selves aren't always very appealing

• The only reason i could guess is he's afraid of you bein attached to him