Is it normal to be kind of obsessed with a one night stand? and how do I get over this obsession?

I had a one night stand and i knew the whole time it would be this way and I dont even have his number but like I just can't stop thinking about him... but i need to and I want to get over it all

Most Helpful Girl

• Women naturally get attached to men when they sleep with them. If it just happened, this is completely normal. Since you don't even have contact with him, you'll be well past it within a few weeks, trust me. Take this as a lesson learned and don't have a one night stand again, it's not worth it.

What Guys Said 5

• It's very unhealthy to obsess over it. It was just a fun night for two people. That's how he saw it, and that's how you should see it.

Now how to deal with your fixation? Just convince yourself that it was a one-time thing for both of you and it will never happen again. Easier said than done, but if you think about it rationally you should be able to move on.

• Just don't have one night stand. Getting to know a guy is better. There are some guys who only hit and quit it.

• It's normal but get over it. Literally just force choose to move on.

• Yeah, well, you also cheated on your boyfriend sooooo

• Why can't you forget him?

What Girls Said 0