My girlfriend is popular and I'm a nerd?

My girlfriend is super popular and she's 17 and I'm a nerd and I'm 16 and her friends bully me and she just watches them beat me and she all ways tells me she's sorry she didn't help and she loves me and I don't want to dump her, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's too insecure to defend you. She's probably afraid the hirls would do. the same to her if she helps you. Follow the crowd effect. She will learn how to deal with it when she's older, but for now, you shouldn't suffer. You should talk to. her and say to stand beside you when something like that happends. If that isn't possible, break up with her. She has some maturity to do.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry to say that she isn't a good girlfriend, no girlfriend should ever let her friends beat & bully her boyfriend. She keeps saying she's sorry but doesn't do anything about it & watches them harass u, that's a problem. I know u may love her and think she's cool cuz she popular but u don't need to put up with being bullied & beat up by her friends or anyone. A true girlfriend who loves u would stick up for her boyfriend & tell her friends thats not cool what they are doing to u. She proably scared if she defends u, her friends won't like that she's defending u & they won't be her friends anymore & she won't be popular. Or she may not know how to stick up for you. I really think u should break up with her. But no matter if ur with her or not u should start sticking up for yourself against them, since ur girlfriend doesn't have the courage to do it. Don't let anyone bully you. I'm not trying to be mean or talk bad about ur girlfriend but somethings gotta change, u don't deserve it. :)

• she doesn't love you... you just got to do the right thing and dump her cause if she dumps you first then your even more screwed... but honestly dump her because she doesn't care about you

• Bae should be supportive of u.

• Take a stand for yourself! Man up and don't let her friends bully you.. She probably can't do anything about it but you can.. Dont let anyone take you for granted..

• Tell her how you feel about it. By the sounds of it, she doesn't want to lose her friends hence the reason she says nothing at the time but she also doesn't want to lose you. If she really did love you, you could ask for help and she would give it. I've known loads of nerdy and popular relationships to work out

What Guys Said 3

• sounds like she is a bitch... no offence dude but seriously? how long have you taken the relationship?
    If she loves you she should stand against you and vice versa..
    But well if you don't want to breakup and ifnyou love her take the beating like a man and well I don't know...

• Sounds like a good title for a song

• sure. get lost troll.