Guys, is it cheating... Wen ur boyfriend buys another girl a drink or accepts a drink from a girl?

My boyfriend says it isn't but i say it is...

7

Most Helpful Guy

• This really all depends on the contexts of how the drinks are bought. If he is going around just buying drinks for random girls in clubs or bars, then it isn't a good sign for your relationship, but if he knows the girl, he could just be friendly. As for accepting a drink a girl buys for him, it is rude to refuse, however if he doesn't know the girl, it's his responsibility to thank her but also inform her that he is already in a relationship. Either way, you are right, not because of what is correct, but how you feel. You don't want your boyfriend doing those things and if he wants to be in a relationship with you, then he needs to respect your wishes. There are lots of girls out there that wouldn't mind, but you do. And he's dating you.

• I get that... But i dont want to say that its ok... N he then thinks if this is notok... Imagine other things tooo... I know trust him... But buying drinks for a random girl is like an invitation in my opion that it could get to more of a bond n connection n girls who gwt drunk... Throw themselves at guys... I dont want to spund paranoid... But. How cud other girls b ok about this...

• My last girlfriend didn't care that I talked to other girls. It actually bothered me so much I asked her and she told me that she trusts me. Half of the planet is the opposite sex, so he's bound to talk to other girls at some point. That's how he met you isn't it? He talked to you, possibly bought you a drink. And remember that you were throwing yourself at him at the beginning too. Don't get mad that people are acting like people. This is as serious as you make it. If it really bothers you, then you need to communicate that with him. Guys, the good ones, will be understanding to your plight. It's a guys duty to make his girlfriend feel comfortable so if he isn't just tell him.

What Guys Said 6

• that is so petty. just let it go.

• I wouldn't say it's cheating, but I'd say it is disrespectful.

• Is there context here? Is she just a random girl he met? Or is she a friend of his?

• A random chick... Friends i can understand

• I wouldn't call it cheating outright. But its definitely not cool. - The buying her a drink part. Accepting it however - im of the opinion that if someone buys you a drink you take it.

• Are they friends?

• If he buys another girl a drink, that's a little odd, but what is he supposed to do if a girl offers him one? "Sorry, I'm not allowed to receive attention from other females".

• No it's not.