Is it a bad sign if a guy doesn't offer to drive you home?

If after a date the most he does is drop you at your bus stop or walk you to your bus stop. The thing is that I live like 30 mins way from him by car so is it reasonable that he never drops me off at home or should I be annoyed? Even if it's like late at night..

Most Helpful Guy

• The only times I ended a date by taking her to her bus stop, were before I had the use of a car. And with the way things are now days, I might ride her bus and walk her to her door before going home, just to ensure her safety. Once I had a car, she got a ride to her door.

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 mins is quite a trip... I think it is reasonable that he can't drop you off at your home. I mean that would be another 30 min drive back after he dropped you off... That is a whole hour of his time driving someone around.

• Yeah but i mean i have had other guys living in the same area as him drive me home.. like i dono

• @Asker

I'm not sure how cheap gas money is there but in my country it's very expensive so maybe it could be that he is worried about money.

What Guys Said 4

• If I were in his place, I would have dropped you even if you were just a friend (not a date) or even if you were a male friend too, as long as I didn't have any other commitments. But then again, most people wouldn't really bother going so far to drop their dates, so can't really say for sure what his intention was.

• No, i mean cmon, 30 minutes. Damn, then he has to drive back so its and hour worth of gas. I thinks its reasonable that he doesn't want to drop you off.

• You should definitely offer him gas money if you ask him to drive you home.

• If he's that cheap I wouldn't want to date him anyway

• Sorry but you yourself sound pretty cheap.

• Hahahah

• Maybe get your own car this ain't 50s women can do stuff now.

What Girls Said 3

• Ofc. He doesn't give a stir about u

• I'd take it as a negative sign to be honest.

• The fact that you live 30 minutes away is even more reason to drive you home!