Are most women bicurious?

I was reading some articles which say that most women become bicurious as they age.
I've kind of noticed this in real life too.. it's almost like they're sick of dating guys and no longer attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexual orientation isn't something anyone decides on so it's not like a woman can get sick of dating guys and then magically turn on her attraction for females. If she didn't have it to begin with then it can't be created. I'm not bisexual or bicurious and I'm only attracted to men.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is a trend. Your grandma and her buddies were never bicurious. Women never started acting bicurious until they noticed men were fapping to lesbian porn online.

• Because they would be judged. They just remain calm ladies and avoiding talks about that.
      It's not a trend.

• Because science needs to look all around. Life is a puzzle.

• @Chris_Pratt

What Girls Said 5

• I believe that you can't just wake up one day and say you're attracted to a certain sex. You're born to be attracted to whatever sex, you don't become attract

• Well I'm bi-curious

• That can happen at any age 😅

• i think we are.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that's true.

• Yes, i absolutely support that idea. And does not start only later, they just become more open to try it when they get older.