They have all this great "advice" and tell you about the social "dynamics" of how people interact with each other. It looks good on paper but it's all a hoax. They just want to scam you for money. There is no "game" or "skill" in getting a girlfriend/boyfriend, or getting laid for that matter. It's pretty much luck: You're either rich and good looking or ugly and broke. It's as simple as that. It hurts both genders (the money part mainly hurts men.) Why does anyone trust these people?
- Yes, dating coaches are scam artistsVote A
- No, dating coaches are legitVote B
- It depends on the dating coachVote C
- Dating coaches aren't scam artists but they're useless.Vote D
- They're legit for men; not legit for womenVote E
- They're legit for women; not for menVote F
- Other/Unsure (Explain)Vote G