99% of white women prefer other races over white men, true or false?

It seems like interracial couples are the norm nowadays, and white women rarely date white men. The general consensus is that white women overwhelmingly prefer other races, and are pretty much leaving white men who are seen as boring and nerdy. Studies show that nearly all white women find black men to be the most attractive, and white men the least. It's a fact.

Most Helpful Girl

• 99% of GAG trolls prefer to suck at trolling, true or false?

It seems like fail trolls are the norm nowadays, and GAG ones rarely come up with believable controversial topics. The general consensus is that they overwhelmingly prefer to be obvious, and pretty much don't have a hint of wit. Studies show that nearly all GAG trolls have zero originality and pretty much no brain power to muster a half decent post. It's a fact.

• "99% of GAG trolls prefer to suck at trolling, true or false?"

Ha! About the funniest thing I've read all day! And I believe the answer is "true."

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    • Those studies are bogus. It only applies to online dating, which is not reality. In real life, all white women are dating other races. You hardly ever see a white woman with a white man in 2015.

• Damn what did black people do to get all that ignoring treatment? Society is a real piece of shit sometimes.

• The only white women who date white men are probably elderly, but the younger generation of white women are more progressive and mixing interracially everyday.

What Girls Said 13

• How do you even come up with such bullshit?

• Studies are done on a group of people, not the entire population of white women. Every woman of every race has their own preferences in men. I prefer men of any race who are heavily tattooed BUT I am happily engaged to a man who is white with no tattoos.

• False. I'm white and I prefer white men. I find other races attractive but I'd choose a white guy first. Not because I think white people are better I just am genually attracted to white men more so than other races.

• Stupidly false

• Oh god. This shit again.

• how do people come up with this shit?

• I'm half white but people think I'm full but if anything black guys are the least attractive to me and white guys are the most attractive. But there always be people who want to stick to their race and that is ok but don't say a fact when its not a fact.

• Not this girl, I like me some white chocolate ;)

• False, at least for me. I am white and prefer to date white men. Although I have been with other races, I prefer white men.

• Just curious, what made you want to date other races of men?

• Because where I lived at the time whites were the minority and most of the attractive white men whernt interested

• That's false. Completely.

• Nah, the majority of white women actually prefer white men.
    Sorry, bud.

• These questions again? 😕😕

• From what I've seen, false...

What Guys Said 12

• Lots of people say that the opposite is true, actually.

Either way, I think it's all pretty silly.

• Sing it with me troll! You know the words!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQQdlPoz5g

• BBCs taking over the world! hide your kids, hide your wife!
    Cuckholds everywhere! lol!!! JK

come on bro! get a grip! plenty of white girls still love white guys!

• Ugh this again, really?

Then I guess I just happen to keep running into that 1% all over the place...

• False not all white women want Taco bell , Church's, Panda Express, Pizza Hut etc. but there's a handful that don't like saltines everyone has different tastes that shouldn't be shunned

• Lol, i used to go to a high school where the majority of the kids were not white, yet all the white girls were dating white dudes. Explain that?

• This is total bullshit. I have quite a few nonwhite friends who can attest to that.

• Not even close.

• If it's a fact would you mind showing the data

• Rubbish! The converse could be true though...

• Ah great! Not this again. Is this a butthurt white guy or a butthurt black guy?

• Lol. Good one.