Is dating a right wing conservative woman ever worth it?

For some reason, I don't have much trust in conservative women based on my observation of them in real life and on the social media. They all seem too high-maintenence with high expectations of the men they want to have relationships with. They also seem to expect but at the same time do nothing in return for the men being gentlemen to them.

by the way, I'm neither conservative or liberal. I'm more of an independent with many beliefs of many different sides.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I would struggle with that. I'm all for political opinion diversity and open discourse, but if they are one of the indoctrinated rightwingers, it would be very hard for me not to go after them. The pol sci major in me just can't contain that.

• The majority of conservative women, at least in my experience, tend to be too tradtional for my taste. I want a well-balanced woman.

• Same here. Most in our generation are independent. Which doesn't mean too much however in my opinion b/c we end up voting for one of the two parties more often that not.

• Yeah. Most conservative women seem to take life too seriously while liberal women tend to lack maturity. That's why I prefer a balance.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't fuck with the politically conservative. Liberal or bust.

• No, I don't like conservative people.

What Guys Said 3

• I know I wouldn't be able to handle that.

• If you are a left wing liberal, then no.

• Conservative no, right wing potentially. If it's just about sex right wing girls can be hot, and perhaps to an extent get that sex is an end in itself more so than some left wing girls.

For a relationship hell no.