Girl Says I'll Text You Later?

I went on my first date today with a girl I have been talking to for the past 3 weeks. We have a ton in common and I feel like we hit it off really well and the date went great. We both hugged before saying goodbye and she said I'll text you later. She hasn't texted me and I'm not sure what this means. Does this mean that she doesn't like me or is she trying to make me think about her by not texting me? I don't really want to text her because she said herself that she would text me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she doesn't have a romantic interest for you, otherwise she would have texted you.
    Maybe you should give it one more chance before giving up though.

Most Helpful Guy

• She isn't interested at you romantically. Look at what she ''does'', not what she ''says''
    Maybe you acted a little bit unsure of yourself, did u kiss her on the first date? For me, hugging, kissing on the cheek is a way of showing to her that im not confident enough to look at her, kiss her on the lips.

• Thank you for the feedback.

• Move on with our lives, if she texts u back, set a date. Simple

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't really mean anything.
    Did you kiss her on the first date? And where did you take her on her first date?

• Ok thats what I was thinking as well. I have a feeling I'm thinking about this too much. No we didn't kiss. We met at the mall and ended up at the beach just walking around and talking.

• Hahaha I know man! We went to starbucks and I said for her to order whatever she would like and she refused to let me pay! I tried haha. And I will go for that kiss next time for sure! Didn't know if I should go for it on the first date since she's really shy! I really appreciate all your feedback.

• That's good loll you're on the right track. My favourite is Cinnamon Dolce latte. Don't worry about the pay, if she didn't let you, you cannot do anything loll
      Go for it! I know what your saying she seems shy. But just go in 100% And kiss. Most likely she'll respond back by kissing. Then go from there. The reason why I say kiss cause it "sets the tone" shows your not trying to be friend zoned