Girls, Would you date a guy who is 5'11"?

Would you and how tall are you? I'm just looking for personal preferences.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, if there was a mutual attraction on both a mental and a physical level!
    I'm 5'10" :P

0|1
    0|0
    • That's good to hear, I like taller women, so... that's actually who I want to hear from on this.

• Show All
    • I don't understand the logic behind "I only like short girls" I literally just found this out using this site a year ago. I assumed all guys wanted tall girls, but all I see now are these insecure guys that want tiny girls to make them feel "dominant". They just look like children to me.

• Funnily enough it's usually the 6'8" guys that will say stuff like this :P
      I wouldn't have problems dating a person who was shorter than me as long as that relationship wouldn't give me back problems from always bowing down - and you definitely will get back problems if there's like a 2' height difference lol

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah, of course. I'm 5'6 and my ex was 5'11. I liked our height difference.

My favorite height range is probably 5'11 - 6'2, but I'd definitely go lower or higher if I really liked the guy -- height isn't a huge deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooooovveee tall guys but this guy I know is only 5'11" and he is like THE hottest guy ever so YES definitely. I'm 171cm (which is 5'7.5" I believe) more like 5'8" with regular shoes and there are guys who make me feel like I'm too tall by making stupid comments. I hate that. Those are short guys who can't put up with being short. But as long as you respect me and my height and make me feel good about myself, height is not an issue!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the hell wouldn't I? I'm 5'5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'11'' isn't even close to what some people would see as "problematic." It is a good height. Personally, I really like "short" guys, and the guy that I am interested in right now is probably around 5'5''.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not?

0|2
    0|0
  • Huuum yeah sure? 5'11 is very good. It's 1m80 and I'm 1m69 , I can still wear heels :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'3 and I have a 5'11 guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would. So long as he has a personality that meshes well with my own. I'm 5'5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, and I'm 5 foot 4

I'd date someone regardless of how tall/short they are

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked his personality and his face, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , why not? I'm 5'7..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my bf's height

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i would. i usually date tall guys. im 5'3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I'm 5'

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess, perfect for forehead kisses, and Im 5'5

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sounds like a good height :) (I'm 5'4)

0|0
    0|0