Guys, naked and on top of my boyfriend, his father found us?

This is kind of a funny but totally humiliating story. My boyfriend and I have been dating two years and he owns his own apartment, as he has finished school. I went over to his place after work one night and we got naked and started making out in his hot tub. The tv outside was kind of loud and the door to the living room was shut so we were surrounded by the noise from the tv and the darkness. Well, my boyfriend's dad opens the back door and finds us there in the hot tub, naked, and making out. He laughed and said "sorry, no one was answering so I decided to check out here." We had no idea he was coming. It turns out he showed up to borrow a ladder. I am still mortified! I can't get over the fact that my boyfriends dad saw me completely naked on top of his son! Haha is this a big deal or am I overreacting?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Dad's probably like "you did a good job son. You did it with protection though?'

What Guys Said 7

• It's not a big deal.

• That's m'boy!

• well he wasn't in there to see you two naked so i really wouldn't be that mad.

• You are overreacting. It's weird how repressed Americans are when it comes to nudity.

• He's probably just gonna high five his son next time he sees him

• same thing happened but i said "no keep going"

• Moral of the story, lock your doors during sexy time!