Do you think 5'9 /175cm is too short for a guy to be attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10" and the first crush I've ever had was on a guy that height. So nope, not unattractive at all. :P but apparently I'm "too fall" for them so..

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like in the average range for men in the United States. You'll do fine bro.

What Girls Said 10

• No. Nothing wrong with that height.

• Nope. I'm 5'8 and have dated guys even shorter than me. :) Height doesn't matter much! I think as long as someone is close to mine, within a few inches, it doesn't matter too much.

• No, it's a good height.

• No, that's almost the perfect height for a guy.

• I'm 176cm in heels and I'm like "why is everything so low?", so it's a good height. 👍😂

• No but i know it be too y'all for a women to be attractive

• Height doesn't affect someone's attractivness

• IDC about height at all, and 5'9 seems fine.

• For me yes, because I'm 5'2 which is considered to be short, therefore, I'm attracted to very talk guys like 6'0+ undone know why, but it's just me tho

• i'm 6'3... u mirin' ?

• Just out of cursiosity, you need to make sure a man is 6'0 before you can consciously find him attractive? If he has a nice face, eyes, body, muscles etc and you see and he's below the 6 foot mark, he's not attractive in your book?

• He will still be attractive. :)

• That's not too short at all! I'm 5'4 and my current boyfriend is 5'7.

What Guys Said 3

• In the Netherlands or Scandinavia, maybe, around the Mediterranean he'll stand out as taller than the others. Same in Mexico.

• 5'11 is starter level to be considered at least remotely masculine
    6'1-6'3 for best results

• So Chuck Norris, Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, van Damme aren't masculine lol

• Are you Chuck Norris? Are you Stallone? Are you Van Damn, Are you Tom Cruise? They have either high social status or 9/10 face, which acts like compensation.

• TALL GUYS ARE OVERRATED. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL