Why lift when it's all about the face?

LOL. It's true bros. Aesthetic body won't make up for an ugly face. Average face + body aesthetics will always boost you up on the attractiveness scale though. Above average face + body aesthetics = top tier. Hnng

Why lift when it's all about the face?

Most Helpful Girl

• So basically you're saying a below average looking guy should just give up? I don't really agree with that. I always found a guy that can work hard and dedicate himself to healthy living and be fit is attractive in itself.

Anyone can be born with a good looking face, that doesn't prove anything about this person to me. But someone that can train their body shows me a lot more about this persons drive, dedication and commitment.

• No not saying that at all. Just saying if they are lifting for the intention of getting a bunch of girls they might be disappointed lol

• A person can be dedicated etc, withouth looking like Statham, it's a bad sign, if you use this filter too much, it can also give false signs too.

• @KENKONG I didn't say anything about working towards making lots of money, but hard work, dedication and commitment are all traits I find attractive.

@ElvenMr Yes, you're right, people can be dedicated to many other things in life than their body. And you can't judge a person purely on their body of work, because a guy could be willing to commit to a gym routine more than he could be willing to commit to a girl too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mainly workout for health and to feel good. Looking good physically is nice too though.

Some girls do like a muscular body. Around the body of the guy you posted has a pretty ideal physique to most girls though. I agree that most girls care more about face, but being in shape (like the guy in the photo) can help. There are quite a few girls that like really muscular guys though I bet.

What Girls Said 3

• you re saying you have an unattractive face? xD
    if so I gotta see to check ;)
    anw for me, when I look at the guy I look at the whole.
    My main interest is how masculine he looks, I don t like pretty boys.
    and I always favor body and attitude a little more than face.

• What are you advertising?

• Yeah sure if you have an absolutely stunning model-like face you can probably remain very attractive even if you have spaghetti arms, but how many guys are that attractive?
    (For me tho being super scrawny is still a turn off no matter how pretty he is)

Yeah a nice body definitely matters. Funny when guys think it doesn't so that they can justify being unfit but then demand a girl with a gorgeous figure

What Guys Said 8

• Well... for those men who are not fortunate enough to be born with a good looking face, the only hope is to bulk up and develop a great body! :)

• Bro do you have nick bateman's email address, so i can ask if i can borrow his face, just for like a weekend or something?

• Lifting gives you better cardio for sex and makes your dick look bigger with less body fat. You can impress all the gay guys at the gym, if your lucky they won't hit on you lmao

• In the room where all the lights r off let me see what a beautiful face will do her 😈

• For girls who aren't sloots personality is key or six figure salary.

• You need to be fit/sporty to have an attractive face by the way (mostly), but it's all really subjective to what a girl likes in you.

• Rudyrude that you brah?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bJ04EwtyM0
    these guys have only above average faces, no gandy or bateman and their heights are brtween 5'9 and 6'1" not super tall too, so tp hell with babyface androgynous francisco