If a guy wipes off your lipstick from his face?

So I just randomly thought about this, do you feel that a sign when a guy doesn't like you ; is when he wipes your lipstick off his mouth after kissing? My mom used to tell me that this is a definite sign, and I couldnt agree more. What do you guys and gals think?

Lol this is the reason why im divorced

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's not a good sign.

What Guys Said 11

• So it's ok for him to go out with lipstick on his lips? Come on, this is just another typical women shit test, where it's better for him to be embarrassed by having lipstick, than to just wipe it off.

If he wipes his mouth every time you kiss him even when you have no lipstick, then that's bad, but he only does that when you have lipstick, it's totally normal.

Don't create drama where there's none.

• seems to me just to be a sign that a guy doesn't want lip stick on his face. i just don't want makeup on my face

• I don't buy that at all. A guy just doesn't want that stuff on his face, that's all.

• I think he just doesn't want to go around with lipstick on his face...

• It is equally likely to mean he doesn't like lipstick on his mouth.

• No that has nothing to do with it. we just don't wanna wear lipstick.

• Then again, i'd probably do that when she isn't looking.

• Because he'd look ridiculous with your lipstick smeared all over his face

• It means he's a fuckwit

• Probably wiping it off so that way people won't think he put it on himself on purpose

• I wouldn't want to go out in public with your lipstick on my face. If we are at home I wouldn't wipe it off.

• I think you and your mom have some unrealistic expectations

• I think I was just asking a question. nothing to do expectations

• Really? For how long is he expected to leave your lipstick on his face to prove to you that he likes you?

What Girls Said 2

• I've never heard of that. I would figure that he just doesn't want to walk around with lipstick on his lips... I honestly would probably wipe it off for him.

• Uh, I don't know about you but I don't like when my mouth is all wet after kissing someone. Plus, you look crazy with lipstick and what not smeared all over your face. It's fine when you're at home, but in public? No go.