Girls, How often do you casually mention a "Boyfriend" to a random guy you just met?

What is the reason in your experience?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I have had to mention it, is if a guy was pressing his luck. There was a man at the bookstore I work at coming up to all the female employees and asking them to go on a date with him, I had to tell him I was dating someone, because he was being persistent. I wasn't actually dating anyone at the moment.

• Thank u :)) Would you casually mention your boyfriend to a random guy you find "Hot" ?

• Yeah, not too close. I see him a couple times in the year though, whenever we do a show together, because we're theatre people.

• interesting !!

What Girls Said 3

• I've never done that. I dont talk to random people about my love life or lack thereof. Ill just show him whether or not im interested.

• at least once so he would know I'm taken, just in case
    and if I feel like he would want more with me, I would talk about my boyfriend

• Thank u :)) Would you casually mention or have mentioned a boyfriend to a random guy you found "Hot" ?

• but if I would find some guy hot I would mention I have a boyfriend too

• cool !! Thank u :))

• Never because I've never had a boyfriend.