Is it bad if she called me "kiddo"?

The girl that I like (and apparently likes me back) called me "kiddo." Is that necessarily a negative thing?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I've used kiddo, dude, mac, bruh, doc, Charlie, champ, chief, George, bud, bub, boss, partna, comrade, kemosabe, cap'm, essé, homes, homie, homeslice, boy, boo-ee, bucko, man, mandango, yardie, guey, way, ... and that's just in the last 2 or 3 days, for the man I hopelessly love with all my being.

I mean, I grew up with 4 brothers and a single daddy, so THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, y'all.

But, quit overthinking things.
    Kiddo.

0|1
    0|0
    • It was most likely meaningless then?

• I mean, it's gna depend on the girl, but I can't imagine a chick would use a word like that unless she's cheeky like me.

Overthinking things is a bad trait in a man, in general, anyway. Less thinking, more doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context, how she said it, and her personality.

At face value it doesn't sound good though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I called a guy who was only a year younger than me kiddo because he acted like one. He was in a relationship but still asked me if I had a sister he could date. His girlfriend married someone almost twice our age, a year later. Him? He was playing around with a married woman at the work place, and then last I heard, they both got fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've been child zoned xD

2|0
    0|1
  • Not if she's into kinky dom/sub things
    JK
    It's not necessarily a bad thing, maybe ask why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it if I'm pissed of , did u pissed her off? Or have u said a kiddo things? If not then she just kidding

0|0
    0|0
    • She wasn't pissed off, more asking how im doing

• I think she was trying to be cute, and just made you think too hard about it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No I call a guy I'm crazy about "kiddo"
    Like "goodnight kiddo"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never meant when saying that to be anything but endearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys I've dated referred to me as something similar... What are your ages?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!