Girls, how tall is too tall?

Most girls prefer taller guys... but what's your limit? Especially curious what shorter girls say, so tell us also your own height too :)

(I'm 195.5cm (6'5") :o )

36

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'5" is fine. Sexy even ;)

I used to like short stocky guys but I love tall now. I'm only 5'4" (pretty much the lower end of average) so height doesn't really matter much to me.

At least you can do all the cute things like give piggy back rides and carry your girl to bed 😁

Also, if I had kids with the guy, I'd kinda prefer they get the tall genes. I think you should give yourself more credit lol

What Girls Said 35

• I think 6'7ish would be when it gets too tall for me. But I'm not too picky when it comes to height.

I'm 5'5.

• I don't have one... I've liked taller guys and shorter. It depends on who the person is if I like them or not.

• Im 5'7. I've never met someone I would consider too tall for me. I once dated someone who was about 6'3 and that was fine but I don't believe I have met anyone taller than that so it's hard to say haha

• I don't really have a limit. Obviously your heigh would be way too tall for me or that's what I though.
    My boyfriend is way taller than me. I'm 158cm (5ft2) and he's 188cm (6ft2) which is a really big difference. It's obvious to people and some joke about it but I actually don't mind at all. I even like it. Taller than 6ft2 can be too much for much... but I did think that above 6ft was already too tall for me and my boyfriend proved me wrong so in the end... I don't really putt a limit.

• I'm short (152cm or 5'0"), so pretty much every guy is taller than me. That being said, I think the tallest I'm comfortable with (if we're talking about significant others) would be 6'7". BUT, really, height isn't a huge factor for me.

• Tall guys are hot! THE END!

haha! :p!

No but really, for me 5'10" - 6'2" is perfect… Anything taller than that, although still hot, I wouldn't want to date solely because I'd probably look extra weird!! Like midget D: and everything would be awkward..
    :/ I don't know.. .. I'm 5'0" 😁

• i don't have a height limit lol.

• The tallest I dated was 6'6". That was fine, I'm 5'7". Not sure if I'd date taller, but I don't have a preference for height so I would be open to taller than that or shorter than me.

• I went on a few dates with a guy who was 6'6". An entire foot taller than me. That was too tall for me.

• I'm average height (164 cm) and I don't have a real limit but anything above 2m might be too tall. Your height is good for sure (I see so many attractive male athletes your height) so if I had to restrict it more I'd say 195cm might be my "limit".

Other than that, I'm sure you're every tall girl's dream.

• No more than your height. More than 6'5 js too much, it makes me feel like a smurf.

• What do you consider short? What's too short for you?

I'm 5'8. And anything past 6'2 makes me feel soo small. But thats not what bothers me. It's the fact that I can't reach up and comfortably hug/kiss the person when I want to unless they're sitting 😂😂

My arms arm really long... and I still can't reach the shoulders.

• well, the average height of girls my age is around 5'5" - 5'6" where I live. So I guess everything <5'4" would be considered short. Too short? I don't know, I'm really not picky when it comes to height. My last crush was around 5'2", so much shorter... I would be still okay with that but that's probably close to my limit.

• You are too tall! 😜
    Jk if you agree to give me piggy back rides I'll over look your extra 3 inches. 👍

• 6'5" is okay but it is on the tall side for me.

• I'm 5'1! I'd say no height is too tall for me! It's all about the vibe- I've been with guys that are 5'8 to guys who are 6'4

• Your height is perfect, don't worry <3 Plus you can carry girls which is super cute haha

• glad to hear ^_^
      apparently all the guys like being carried lol

• I won't mind if he won't mind really.
    I just don't like him around my height cause I am 1m62 and that is too short

• Over 7 feet. There are a few guys at my school who are 7' and it's tall enough that I'm like "wow" but also borderline scared. Any taller and I think I'd just be scared.

• 7' is... tall lol. Not sure if I have ever met someone that tall in person x_x

• Why do you want to be shorter?

• being tall is nice but after a certain point it gives you more problems than advantages. 6'0" - 6'1" would be enough for my opinion

• My boyfriend is 6'5" so judging from him, I don't think I could go taller then 6'8" or 6'10" but if I really cared for the guy it wouldn't be that big of an issue :)

• I'm 5'5 and I loveeeeeeeeee tall guys. So anything ranging from like 6'0-6'5 is a ok, but anything taller than that wouldn't be too bad I guess haha.

• Above 6 would be too tall for me (I am 5'2") but I dont mind a guy taller than that as such, the guy would mind though 😀

• There is no such thing as too tall for a guy. All tall heights on guys are great. I'm 5'5 ft, and I would date someone who is 6'5 ft.

• 6ft and above is a turn off.

• I don't have a limit. I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6'2 he said he wants to reach 6'4. in my opinion he perfect the way he is and I wouldn't love him anymore if he got any taller he's already a giant over me! Lol but I wouldn't mind

• you are also still growing so it should be okay if he grows a bit too :)

• Lol yea what I'm saying is idc if he does or not. His height is already perfect to me. If he gets taller then cool. Maybe I will too lol

• There are things he can do to promote further growth, if he's yr age. Depends on how dedicated he is.

• I think over 2 meters. I'm 170 cm (5'7) and have dated a guy who was 193 cm.

• I'm around 5'6-5'7 (so Im fairly tall for a girl) and my boyfriend is around 6'7-6'8 and he's the perfect height for me!! Too tall for me would be like 7 feet or something

• 6'6" is too tall. I'm 5'7"

• I dated a guy who is 202 cm.
    Anyone taller than him is too tall for me, I am somewhere 5.3/5.4

• 8 foot... Now that is just creepy tall.

• there are currently only 3 people alive who are that tall lol

• What's ur opinion of " too short"?

• haha first I had to convert it to cm/m because I had no clue how tall 8' is... and because that gigantic I looked up if actually people that tall exist lol.

I don't really have a preference... my last crush was about 5'2" so much shorter lol. But that's looks already kinda weird together haha... so I guess 5'1" maybe.

• I'm 5'6" and I'd say over 6'6" is too tall lol but it's not a deal breaker

• More from Girls
    5