I just had sex with my sister's boyfriend!

MY sister and her boyfriend dated for 7 years, but they broke up 1 year ago, and I saw him at Starbucks, and she wanted to sit down and talk one... Show More

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice :)

I told my sister, she cried but we both realized our relationship is more important than him I also broke it off with him and she also realized he's not worth it if he was f***ing with me AND other girls aswell

Most Helpful Girl

• I don`t think you should keep seeing him. It could really hurt your relationship with your sister.

I have a sister, and we`re really close, and if she slept with someone who she knew I was interested in (especially actually dated and wanted to reunite with) I would feel very betrayed and resentful. I would see it as a selfish and uncaring act on her part, and while I would learn to forgive her I would never again trust her unconditionally in the same way.

If you value your relationship with your sister, you should do whatever is necessary to resist temptation. You can always find another guy. This one is your sister`s, and not yours.

If you choose to end things with him and are able to break it off cleanly, I would say you should not tell your sister because it could cause pointless tension between you. As long as there is no danger of you dong things with him again, what she doesn`t know won`t hurt her. There`s no need to damage your relationship with her over one mistake that is now resolved.

Although if you think it will haunt you until you confess to her, sooner is probably better than later.