Im 15 and he's30 years old💟👥?

okay im 15 years old and my crush is 30 we been chating for months and my crush he likes me back but he's aware that im underage and he told me he will wait till im legal so we can be together well also he texts me and tells me im pretty we have the same likes and think to like we never argue to much he has lots and such a charmer and he listens to me when something wrong and gives me advice he always there for me when i need him also he nevers pressures me to have sex he makes feel very comfortable and treats me like his princess

I was wondering is it possible that our relationship can really work out
💟👥

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't be closed mind like everyone here. Like think about it carefully, if you are 23, he 38 and you end marry him raise a family. Then you are one of the luckiest girl alive. Finding a good guy, it really hard

• Hey Thanks☺👍👣

• aaw thank you

• also i selectedyou as most helpful opinion enjoy👍💟👣

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible yes, probable no.

• thank you your first person that doesn't judge💟🚻

• aaw your very sweet and kind

• hey i secleted you as most helpful opinion enjoy🍇🍒🍬🎂

What Guys Said 39

• If I was over the age of 18 and trying to forge romantic relationships with 15 year old girls, I'd turn myself in to the police and/or off myself. That's disgusting, and at 30, downright inexcusable. I'm sorry, I hate to be that guy, but you need to hear that. I'm sure he's very nice to you and makes you feel good about yourself, but that's just not an appropriate age pairing. It's not the 15 years, it's that you're not even a grown woman yet. If he was 40 and you were 25 I'd say whatever, but this dude is a legit pedophile if he's trying to have a relationship with you, even if it's strictly emotional and non-physical. I'm not even saying he is or isn't genuine, for all I know, he's for real, but it's doubtful that he's not taking advantage of or manipulating you, and if he IS on the level, that's still totally wrong and he has mental problems if he is even entertaining the idea of being with you at this age. I'm sure it's flattering on your end, but it's just not ok. I'm sorry, that probably isn't want you want to hear, but it's the truth. I'd recommend staying away from this guy if I were you. Find a guy in your age group!

• sure it could work out

but you should be extremely weary of a guy who is 30years old and talking to you. i'm sorry but it's simply not ok and suggests that this guy is not really a mature man. i know he tells you you're pretty but he's 15 years older than you. he should be at a completely different place in his life than you.

i mean basically he's a pedophile... that's not ok

• Omg i should have know dating man almost my dad age is bad

• @JuicyBrain this is the last time i respond to any of your trollish b. s. every single definition of pedophilia describes it as being sexually attracted or interested to/in a child (dictionary. com, websters, cambridge, encyclopedia britannica wikipedia, etc). even the terrible urban dictionary defines it as that ... and with that i'm done with you.

• @JuicyBrain technically Hitler wasn't a mass murderer until months after he became chancellor of Germany.

• I personally believe that age gap is a bit much - At 15/16 anything more than 2/3 years is a bit of a stretch.

• Okay thanks a lot friend i didn't realize this is extreme age gap😊

• From my own experience on what I had observed usually the larger the age gaps between the relationships such as in 10 years or more then the less likely they would work out and last.

But then again, there are no guarantees on whether it would or would not work. It could turn out either way.

Do you even know this guy personally? Can you really be certain that you can even trust him though? Sounds like you only met him from the Internet or something. I think you need to take all precautionary measures and be on guard until you are certain you can trust him before ever meeting up with him in person.

I suggest you investigate further about that person's identity and background such as get a real accurate background check on him first.

Because sometimes when a person is a little too nice and too easy that's already a red flag and they can be very deceptive and misleading.

• hey thanks
      😊 also how could i give a background check
      I forgot he's a college professor in los Angeles tje good part is i didn't sleep with him yet thank god

• He went to jail 😪
      he said when he gets out he gonna make me suck his dick

• Im just so scared i think he's mad at me😳😪

• I don't think it's going to work out for long, but not every relationship are meant to last for long. That doesn't mean there is nothing redeemable about them. Maybe this relationship will last for a while and you will find out eventually that you need something else. Maybe it won't last a week, but you will still learn something from it and possibly have a good time while it lasts.

Sure, your case is extreme, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and not call him a pedophile or rapist. I trust that nothing will happen before you are of age and that then, you will be old enough to deal with the consequences of your mistakes and learn from them.

• yeah he sounds desperate af

all i can really say is, wait until your legal to judge if it can really work or not.

• Regardless of whether he's waiting or not, a 30 year old man should not be talking to a 15 year old girl that way. He might not be doing anything strictly illegal, but a normal and mature 30 year old man wouldn't spend his time courting underage girls.

If you do happen to still be in touch with him when you do reach the legal age of consent, use your judgment and make a decision then. But I would not recommend keeping him in the picture because there's a chance he might be a serial rapist, for all you know he might just be trying to gain your trust to strike when you least expect it

• Don't count on him waiting. And if he does, I have to question if he's worth waiting for. While I generally don't have a problem with age gap relationships when both are of age, this just has a creepy kind of feeling to it. 'Dateline: Predator' kind of creepy. Proceed with EXTREME caution. Better yet, wait, focus on school, and find someone else.

• No he's sounds like a sicko. This guy has nothing in common with you. He's twice your age! Do you really think he's interested in your feelings and personality? Is that whay attracted him to you? You've never even met him. There are older Men who prey on younger girls. The moment they are alone they strike. Do yourself a favor and cut off contact. I hope he doesn't have your address or other personal information.

• no he doesn't have mt address or phone number thank god

• I would not recommend meeting guys on the internet when you are so young. He sounds like a predator so I would informe someone like the police of his activities. You can do that anonymously with a tip and it would be worth it if he turns put to be that kind of person. You'd save a potential victim.

• Okay thank you

• No, sorry. You are a different person now then you will be at 17 and again at 19. The fact he is perusing a 15 year old should tell you he is a scum bag. Put aside your feelings and just think about it. You are a child. You may not see yourself that way, you may think you are mature, and hell, maybe you are. But even the most mature 15 year old is still a child. Your brain is still developing.

• Yeah, it can work, let's see if he'll keep his promises until you're legal.

• The only reason a man whos 30 is interested in a girl who is 15 is because he is a pedophile.

• okay i can't belive i fell for him
      😳

• you're so innocent. Please be more careful and educate yourself. Google is your friend. Google things such as "How to know I am being groomed" "how to spot a pedophile" "whats a pedophile". Sadly thats the only advice I can give you. Stay smart.

• thanks my dude whoo hoo🈵

• Any 30 year old that wants to chat up and get with a 15 year old isn't a guy you want to be with.

• I think you're too young for him. He's literally double your age. By the time you're 18, he'll be 33.

• Omg just gonna throw it out there... date rape! What a sicko!

• Whats is date rape

• I understand & agree with most of what you say. My problem was with the reference to rape. You feel angered by what that guy does even if it's legal, so you try to associate him to rape as retribution and that's not OK in my book.

• @JuicyBrain ok yes a threw that out a bit casually, I just think its really inappropriate for a 30 y/o guy to be chatting up a 15 y/o girl cause it makes one question their intentions. Just seems like he's going for someone more vulnerable than someone his own age.

• Oh god...
    This is... creepy.

• Let me put it this way. From age 15 to 18 I had a huge maturate jump. Same thing with 18 to 22. He is at a dramatically different point of his life. I'm sure i could date / screw a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds if I wanted to the thing is it becomes immoral at a certain point. It's much easier to take advantage of someone with much less life experience. I could even understand being 18 but there is a limit. The emotional growth between 15 and 18 is pretty dramatic believe it or not.

• :/ don't do that to yourself... just grab a boy and learn about the beautifull things about life and share those experiences with other's that feel the same curiosity...

• You're both freaks

he's an idiot for preying on a 15 year old (if you have to say im waiting for you to be legal, there's a problem there). But you're not any better, at this rate you dont seem very bright

• she's 15. give her a break. are her actions wise? no. but again she's 15 so concessions should be made. the onus is on the "adult" to behave in an adult way. taking advantage of child is why pedophilia is illegal, because a 15 year old shouldn't be expected to be able to handle adult relationships

• Thats exactly what I'm saying 😎 good luck with this

• that's awesome... when do you plan on introducing him to your parents?

• aww thank you wjen im legal i will introduce him
      my dad dont like white guys but im mixed so i respect my black and white culture

• sounds like you two will have a great future together.

• Thanks friend i think its possible💟💟💟😍😊

• That's too old. Just look for a guy your age or closer to your age.

• too much of a difference

• I agree with everyone else... nice thoughts, but he should know better. And chances are slim that the relationship will really work.

• Possible. Dont think it will.

You ll change dramatically in the next few years. He won't.

• I'm 20 and even find people who are below 18 immature and aren't interested, he is a proper gimp! If i knew one of my mates were getting with a 15 year old I'd go mental.

• he was your age when you were born
    think about that

• There is nothing okay about this man.

• Thank you for telling me actually this my first time a grown man has payed me attention. To be honest its does feel awkward😪

• the age difference does not matter long as you are sporting each chother i see no problem with that but you need to what intill your 18 or 21 to have sex depending on the state you live in it could be consderd rape if your under 21

• well in Maryland the consent of sex is 16 years old

• in Iowa where i live the age of consent is 21 years old and 21 smoke and 21 to drink and 21 to gamble.

• Wow i didn't know that
      only law in baltimore is 16year old can. Have sex and get piercings and tattoos here yep

• no it isn't ok because you are 15

• No, just no. He sounds desperate and creepy. He should find someone his own age to date.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 21

• Your crush is a pedophile and needs to be jailed. This grown man is 30 years old! Are you not able to grasp the concept that he is a creep and a loser in life? What could a 30 year old man possibly have in common with a 15 year old child? He is a predator and because you're young and naive you are extremely easy pray. Not everyone who is nice to you and calls you pretty is actually good for you or even cares about your well being. And no, this isn't "judgy" it's the truth.

• You're being groomed and he is a predator.

• no no no no NO

ok look:
    you re 15. you think you know what you want at that age but trust me you don t. you re inexperienced, immature and vulnerable.
    You seem naive and very credible to gauge what this guy is telling you.
    The fact that he is hitting on you speaks loud about his instability, I mean he is def not mature.
    You are at different stages in your life and I have a bad felling this guy is going to manipulate you and abuse.
    you are at a stage of your life where you need to do your homework and think of college not this.

• nope don't do it. i could tell you my whole life story but I won't. So please from 11 year old me to 15 year old you. Don't do it. Wait for it to be a healthy relationship with someone your age. I am not 11 anymore haha! I am 20.

• Please don't ignore me! I mean what I say! Trust me I know. This is something that was so hard to admit when I was younger. I know how your feeling. But please take me inconsideration. If you ever need an ear I'll be here. hahah I rhyme! lol

• Thanks i will

• Ok (:

• He's a fucking pedophile so I'm giving you a 0% chance of success.

• No its not because you're a minor and he will go to jail. Both of you need to find people in your own age range.

• Why are you even chatting to a dude 15 years your age
    Stick to someone closer your age

• Okay thanks😞

• He just sounds like a preset or and no offense you're young so you don't know any better
      I bet if some 16 year old guy acted kindly the way this man does you'd be in love with him too.
      Plus tell your parents about him
      You'll see how quickly they'll cut off contact of you with him

• Okay thanks friend⭐

• He's manipulating you because of your age. Pedophiles are disgusting. Don't waste your youth on this creep.

• I'm gonna put this gently because you are young.
    FUCK NO!!

• Good gracious, what do you guys talk about?

• like our favorite tv shows , music, our childhoods, sometimes we flirt we talk about college and jobs and good opportunities

• WTF is wrong with this guy? Why is he even talking to you SMH 😷
    Why do think girls his own age won't date him? What a creep 😷 Date someone your own age or WAYYYYY closer to it once you turn 18, maybe 7yrs

I wish you well Hun ☺️

• you'll find another hot guy soon... This guy is shady.

• Difficult, very difficult. and not only because of the law.

• its legal as long as there's no sexual intercourse. the second sexual intercourse happens he could be arrested. be careful

• fam... allow it

• my family or parents doesn't know about him😪

• that kinda makes it worse :/ you want to be able to tell, especially your parents, everything. he's 30 and most guys of that age are looking to get married, have kids and settle down. You're 15, you still have a world of opportunities ahead of you and shouldn't be worrying about things like this. what if by the time you're 18, you meet someone else who could potentially be 'the one' but you'll never know cause you're focused on him? likewise, he may meet another woman, closer to his age, who he can have intellectual conversations with about things past your years. don't put all your eggs in one basket

• Okay thank you 🍇🍬🍯

• Well i guess it could if u guys really love each other but the age gap is kinda huge

• thanks a lot its a honor having you here nice meeting you Thanks☺

• If he continues to wait until you're legal and not pressure you, then I don't see anything seriously wrong with it. But it would be difficult, that's a big age gap. You might not have that much in common, or he might not treat you as his equal. But if you've got plenty to talk about and he respects your rights and opinions, it could work out..

• My fiance is 14 years older than me. I've always dated older. However, there are a few things you need to know: Older guys tend to get bored of waiting. If he mentions doing something (even a date) that would be your secret tell your parents, a teacher, or an adult you trust. In my experience, the secrets always end bad. I dated an older guy (10 years older) when I was 16. It was awesome until the first time I said something he didn't like. He flipped out so bad, and at his request I hadn't told anyone where I was going or who I was with. It's been almost 10 years since and I still can't stand having a guy near me if I can't see him. He taught me if you have to hide someone from your family and/ or friends then they aren't someone you should be around.

• First off that's just creepy. Do your parents even know?
    Second, probably not. You're in different stages of your life. He's a grown man. You're nowhere near grown yet.

• Paedophilic relationships don't tend to work. The factt that he is grown and into a girl so young suggests that mentally he isn't likely to be sound.

• You need to be more careful.

• He's a little old don't you think?