Girls, do you find pretty/feminine hands on a guy attractive?

Are my hands even pretty for a guy in the first place? I'm not sure :/ ... but during my life in high school girls have often complimented me for having "perfect nails" or "beautiful hands" and stuff like that. If a girl received this compliment, she would feel proud about it. But I'd doubt a guy would feel the same way hearing that. Is it a bad thing to have? Here's a pic of my hand :)

By the way i play piano too :)Girls, do you find pretty/feminine hands on a guy attractive??

Updates:
Girls, do you find pretty/feminine hands on a guy attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hands are way more beautiful than mine. xD
    It also depends on the guy. Normally, I don't find them attractive but I find them attractive on my boyfriend <3

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahh i see :)

• Show All
    • It means some do find it attractive.

• Ooh I see now. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 2

• Hozier's hands...*fans self* and he's a talented guitarist with a sexy voice. Think the "To Be Alone" video.

Hard to miss since you play piano

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG.. I am just so envious.. Do you have regular manicures.. Please do share your secets with us.

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha and nope i dont have any manicures of any sort, which means I dont have any secrets to share :p hmm, maybe its genetics but then again i can't recall anyone of earlier generations who had nails like mine :/ weird...

• Show All
    • You're very welcome.. Good Luck.

• Thanks again :)