Ladies would you date a guy that wears diapers for medical need?

I have been on a few dates after becoming incontinent. I wear adult diapers to manage it. I have had reactions from not wanting to date me again to wanting to change and baby me. Where do you stand?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it is what it is. In the bigger scheme of things, it's pretty much neither here nor there.

The theoretical willingness is the more important factor here, because you never know what life is gna throw at you.
    One of my brothers got hit on his motorcycle by a hit-and-run driver, and smashed both arms, and his girlfriend had to wipe his butt every time he went number two for about 4-5 months.

• that asshole driver

• i feel for your bro cause I ride too. so many stupid people not paying attention to their surroundings while operating a 3-5 ton motor vehicle, instead they look at their phone. fucking selfish pricks. 3-5 tons even tapping a 550 lbs motorcycle is gonna be a HUUUGE difference, not to mention one is only on 2 wheels while the other is stable on 4.

• @BertMacklinFBI Well, there's not a ton of vehicles over 2 tons these days. But, that doesn't diminish yr point.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated a women who was wearing diapers and rubber pants.. I only found this out later.. on the date.. she told me the first night we went out.. and said that the reason she did not tell me sooner was that she just could not find the words at the time and because she and I hit it off pretty good from the start she did not want to say because she figured it would drive me away.. but she was so very wrong on that account.. because I happen to wear diapers and rubber pants same as her., for a medical need

I have went with many women that have excepted that I wear them.. and for sure I will except the any women that also wears them.. wearing diapers on a date to me is by no means a deal breaker.. what comes around.. goes around.. this I no does not address the question you asked.. but it was a on the same lines.

What Girls Said 8

• It would probably take me some time to adapt, but I don't think it would be a deal breaker for me. However, I definitely would NOT be one who would want to change it for you.

• Mmmm I probably wouldn't. But if I did, as long as you handled it on your own, then that's cool. But I'm not changing or babying anyone unless it's a baby. Haha

• Honestly I don't understand the wanting to change/baby you with the diaper. If you're into that then thats great but its definitely not something I would want to participate in. I like men so I want a man not a baby when I'm dating.

Otherwise, the diaper thing wouldn't bother me. You can't help that you're not incontinent and it doesn't change who you are as a person.

• It's not that I want to be babied. Please don't read into things. I didn't say I needed help, it was in general. If the guy needed help would you at times.

• I'm sorry I wasn't trying to read into it, I just didn't want to offend you IF you were into it, thats all. And of course if a guy needed help I would help, but that is very different than doing it because you want to baby someone you know?

• Its no different than women having to wear hygienic products while menstruating. Its just a part of your life now. A woman that wouldn't want to be with you just because you have to wear briefs, isn't a woman you want to waste your time on.

• Do I have to change them for you or can you handle that on your own? I'm really not down to change anyone's diaper.

• No I can change myself but some dates have wanted too.

• Well, in that case, I wouldn't date you because you're old enough to be my father, not because you're incontinent.

• It wouldn't matter to me, as it is a fact of life that you cannot change. Certain people have certain disabilities, but that shouldn't affect what they're like as a person.

• yep. id continue dating him/be with him.

• It'd take a lot of getting used to. I'm a CNA so I'm not too foreign from it.

What Guys Said 3

• If they can change their own then it's a plausibility that there is someone who's willing to date that guy

• it's nothing to be ashamed of look on the Bright Side you don't have to go to the toilet I wish I was a girl. ı dont care

• Not a chance