When he asks you out but doesn't follow through?

When he asks you out but doesn't follow through? This guy I've hooked up with in the past got my number and started texting me. He told me stuff like he thought I was pretty and then asked if he could take me out sometime. He even brought it up again and told me that we were either going to get coffee or go to the beach and we made plans for Saturday. Saturday was only a day later and he never texted me at all to hang out. I even snapchated him to see if he'd bring up hanging out and he didn't respond. what happened did he lose interest? was he never interested? or was there another reason?

What Guys Said 1

• Nudge him. If he's really interested he'd be rushing to get dressed right away.

• so you're saying I should give it another shot with him or no?

What Girls Said 1

• Sad to say but I suggest you to leave him alone. Time to move on! He is probably seeing another person other than you.