Why people lie that black women don't like white men?

I'm black and the majority of middle class and rich black girls are dating white men and saying that black men are bad for women, have a website full of black women against black men.
beyondblackwhite. com/author/christelyn-karazin/
And black women here
weheartit. com/pictures/bwwm
It's a illusion?
This woman is model and is pregnant by white men

Most Helpful Girl

• 😧😧 It's a preference/opportunity thing. If she wants Brad Pitt she'll go after brad pitt, if she wants Idris Elba she'll go after elba. Statistics aren't that acurate and its the web u can't believe anything those women say. They can say this to u through the screen and then happily dating a black man in reality😑Class and wealth have nothing to do with who you find attractive. The world is bigger than that shit site. Women complain about everything... so complaining about a man is nothing new. Basically, if a nigga want a snow bunny or kesha like's flipping flap jacks with Paul whyyyyy DAFUQ does this matter people OMGGGGG! get over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some black women like white men, on average, they are less likely then any other women to. For instance, on the facebook dating app, 'are you interested', black women were least interested in white men of all groups, while all other groups of women were -most- interested in white men. See:
    qzprod.files.wordpress.com/.../...preferences2.png

What Girls Said 5

• This is a lie. Majority of black women, rich or poor date and prefer black men. 94% of married black women, are married to black men. They WANT you to believe most black people date out, buts its far from the truth.

• But it's the own black women against black men and wanting white men, lol.

• I think the number of white men and black women would be higher if white men wanted black women. It's mostly because white men don't want black women and black men and white women couples always were more supported in the media, movies while have more bad things related against white men dating black women, The hate of black women for black men is higher, I think they would date out more than black men if had men of other races wanting them, but seems that the majority of men of all other races don't like black women and this make black women jealous because black men can date out much more than average black women that have less preference of men.

• I don't know about that, if you ask around most black women prefer black men due to the fact.. They don't see white men as "masculine" and because of past history. I honestly am starting to see why black women are starting to date out. I think the REAL reason is... Black women are below EVERYONE on the totem pole. Black women are the only ones that black men have an advantage over. I think black men have this desire to "replace" white men in the partriachal system and getting to white women makes them feel they are doing so. So, black men feel that since black women are "beneath" them, they are allowed to degrade them and date whichever race they want, while they feel black women should stay "loyal" to them because they are "unwanted." Correct?

• First of all, this is not true. There are black women who like black men. Not all black women in the world are now dating/marrying white men.
    Second, what do you have do with it? Let them date/marry whoever they want. It's none of your business. Just find a woman who likes you and who you like back. Stop caring about other people's lives.
    And third, the woman in that picture is not a model anymore, she had a problem and she decided to quit on modelling. And their baby has already born.

• Well I've never lied about liking white men but I've also certainly never said that "black men are bad for women" and never will.

• Black chicks want black dick. Not no pink white dick. Get that shit away!

• It's because people who say black girls don't like white men don't know anything and assume they don't because you don't see that much reverse interracial white buy black woman as much as black guy white women. But in other countries like Nikki in the pic who lives in Australia there are a lot of white guys marrying black women. Most guys really don't care about race. Love is blind and people who says it has a preference are idiots

What Guys Said 2

• Her belly sticking out is disgusting to me. I'm sorry, but pregnant bellies just... I don't know.

Anyway, who is saying white men don't like black women and vice versa? I just say that races typically date within their race.

• Which is true. Most people date within their race.

• It's true, but I know about black women who hate black men. Look at this:
      But you're right.

• Yeah I know some black women hate black men.

• Nope, the majority of black women prefer black men. I can say this as a white male.