How can I date a german guy?

so im in love with german men, their culture, accent, looks.. etc
i plan to travel to germany when i can
so how can i do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally german men are quite reserved and distanced. Could call it careful or shy depending on your point of view. Generally speaking its best to not rush into things too roughly while at the same time making clear that you want solo-time with him.

The good part is that once you get into dating with a german guy, there is a pretty good chance he will take things serious. Like be sure he will reply and call you and germans usually don't play those "wait 3 days until replying"-games (exceptions prove the rule).

Also be aware that germans can seem quite formal and stiff. It's not uncommon to talk about politics on a date. We are by no means latin-lovers who go all out "bella bella you so beautiful". Our passion takes some time to come out and expresses differently.

Accent is not a problem, looks is quite diverse, culture - we do enjoy if you are interested in our culture as long as it doesn't seem obsessive. Music, architecture, the language, you name it. Also our humour can be quite weird to outsiders.

• thats exactly what i like about men!

• Then you are set to go. Genuine interest (in the person as well as the german culture) and affection are universal to all men. Just that germans are a bit differently wired.

What Guys Said 6

• I have no tips, but I am just curious where the Asker is from?

• so you want to date an effeminate guy whose gene pool was stripped of anything worthwhile during the second world war?

I will add that it isn't hard, one will date you immediately and then sit around and talk to you like a girl for hours. Make you pay for everything and then give you the worst lay in your life.

There is a reason I like being an American man here...

• the same way you would date a French guy or an Armenian guy.

• Book a flight, go and find a place to stay

• Learn german

• Don't judge by fuckin' stereotypes... not all Germans are blonde effeminate guys who shave their legs and drink beer...

Each German guy's different... well ya know him... so judge by his behavior and only wot kind of guy he's...

What Girls Said 10

• The Same way I Did with Egyptian Man... Board that Plane and Go Meet and Greet him.
    There is Nothing More Amazing and Exhilarating than Flying over to An Unknown Country to Be with your Sweetheart so You both can Feel One another's Heart.
    I have Been Enthralled with Arab guys for 6 six years Now. Yes, 'Culture, accent, looks, etc.' Myself.
    However, it Wasn't always Like this, I have Dated and Mated many an American Along the Line but Then one Day... Not so Fine.
    Good luck and Don't forget to Pack your Passport. xx

• Exactly how you'd go about dating any other guy.

• If you're in love with that Foregin D like I am then go for it 😩♥️👏🏽

• Just like that? How about talking to some of them in an online site first? Get to know the culture first before you snowball into disaster , wasted time and money! They may not be what you think they are

• Well if you live in a country where there's a German community, you can start by going to places where Germans go.
    Or you can wait until you go to Germany.

• Just go there and look around.

• I can't help but think you're just another immigrant trying to get her greencard by marrying a native.

• first iam a future doctor
      second i dont think german men are stupid to fall for that
      besides most of germans don't marry so that would be really stupid idea

• I'm so glad I'll never be one of your patients.

• Shut up already

• learn german, go to germany, live in germany, find a german guy, aski him to german you

• im still in the first step

• You can also skip the steps to the last one

• Go to germany and start trying to date one...

• Omg tell me about it! I was going to ask the same here lol.