When a guy friend checks you out. What does it mean?

on several occassions?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be completely honest I have no idea it could mean that he likes you or it could mean that he just finds you attractive and you really don't know unless you ask him. This happens to me sometimes where I find one of my friends attractive and I accidentally check her out. Or I just space out because of my ADD and just totally stare off into space and my friend has thought I was checking her out... whoops. But you really don't know until you ask. So I say just ask him one day. Like hey, do you think I'm an attractive girl? I have no idea what y'all girls would say but that's my best advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably likes you

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you notice him doing that. He finds you attractive i guesse. Why was he gazing at you up and down?

• That he is a guy. And that you're worth checking out.

I rest my eyes on my female friends from time to time. It's just a compliment. Being attractive to him may or may not mean that he wants more.

What Girls Said 1

• could be a lot of things

-theres something on your face
    -he knows you from somewhere
    -likes you
    -finds you attractive
    -etc...