Why do only ugly girls like me?

I like ugly girls as friends, but being an attractive guy myself I feel I am entitled to at least an average looking girl. In the past 2 months I've had 2 ugly girls ask me out, and 3 more show incredible signs of liking me. Thats just fine and all but when I am not attracted to the girl in the least bit, there is no way the relationship is going to work. Still though, 5 girls in 2 months, thats a little outrageous, especially since none of them were good looking, I'd rather 1 attractive girl in 6 months ask me out, then a hundred ugly girls. If a girl is average looking then I can look at her personality and she will get prettier, but if a girl starts ugly, then there is no way that I can convince myself she is good looking. What do I do to get the more attractive women? What is the deal with this? I attract hordes of ugly women but no decent good looking women, what do I do to change it up?

You guys can stop commenting. Since no one is actually giving me a legitimate answer I've stopped reading comments altogether. All I'm seeing is "Your shallow" or "Your a jerk" and to have people tell me this was not the point of the question. So stop commenting, I won't read it.

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to approach those within their same attractiveness level... just saying.

If you're a 5 you're going to approach 6s and down. If you're a 10 you're going to stick with 9's and 10s.

So if they're 4's in your mind... then maybe you're not as attractive as you think you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry couldn't get passed the part about being entitled to an attractive girl. That statement right there almost completely confirmed to me you've got a shit personality. So the best your gonna get is an "ugly" girl with poor self esteem. 5 girls in two months is definitely NOT outrageous my friend. I think you should humble yourself a little because from what I've read you are nowhere near as attractive as you think you are. If you were you wouldn't be asking this question. Check your narcissistic tendencies bro before they consume your ego.

What Girls Said 19

• Why are you so sure that you're attractive? Maybe just maybe that's why you're getting unattractive girls and no attractive ones... Hmm 😉

And you're not entitled to anything if you were you'd have them 😒

• Because you're probably ugly too, but just have a warped opinion of yourself. You also sound like a dick, so it all makes sense.

• you're not entitled to another person lol

• the better a girl looks, the more options she's gonna have so if u want change u've gotta make urself more desirable even if its just putting urself out there more in places where goodlookin people meet. take some time to honestly reflect critically on urself. and by that i mean dont come to conclusions to "im entitled to x". look for any faults as minor as they may be. even bad luck is a fault. see how that goes

• You aren't entitled to anyone. 😒
    Plus, I guess that you're ugly yourself.

• *cough* .. troll *cough*

listen Shrek 3 - behind that anonymous post I can straight up see what kind of an ugly mother**** you are.

also, your "attractive" face isn't entitled to anyone, ugly or pretty. your personality speaks for you, therefore you deserve a donkeys ass.

DIRTBAG!!!

• suck it up because looks aren't everything. You can have the most beautiful women there was, but she can have the shittiest personality. I get where you're coming from but maybe those girls aren't attracted to you because of your ego.

• I don't think I can tell you the cold hard truth so I'll only suggest that you keep waiting.

• Omg that is so shallow you suck 👎🏼 you don't deserve to have lots of women like you

• dont listen to the big nosed gurl named prettygurl12
    gorgeous women always have ugly guys wanting them!!! some guys think conifdence is what will bring them prety girls
    eh
    women who are gorgeous dont go after looks.. women go after finances!! financially stable men!

• If you want an attractive girl, make an effort. Don't wait for a girl to hit on you first. Make a move to make the girls you like, like you back. Being attractive is not enough. Not all girls fall for the face, some fall for the brains.

• Maybe you're not all that attractive.

• it could be you who made her conformable into liking you... you should give her a sign you're not into her... all guys do this. or you might be weird or something:L

• maybe u r ugly to beautiful women.

• Maybe you think you're attractive, maybe you're actually ugly.

• What makes you think you're good looking? Lol

• You're probably ugly inside and out clearly. You aren't as attractive as you think you are... You're way of thought is repulsive.

• because your ugly

• Okay, let me straighten something out for you.

You're not "entitled" for shit. You could be Brad Pitt and you still wouldn't be entitled to have a good looking girl.

Second, get a better personality because based off this question, it's a bit condescending. Not attractive.

What Guys Said 12

• 1st of all you should never call a women ugly it's just disrespectful, have you thought it might be you who is the problem?

• You sound like straight asshole mate, you don't deserve anyone with that mindset of yours.

• I know this attractive girl that hangs out with this UGLY ASS GUY WHO GIVES NO FUCKS ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE (as in dressing or grooming). i dont even want to be around her when that guy is around bc it makes me look bad. Attractive girls probably think the same.
    Also if you always around ugly girls, they will flock to you duhhh.

• It's not nice to call girls who like you 'ugly'.

• Maybe your fugly?

• you have the ugly girl magnet. you get what you think you deseve. or simply aren't that handsome in the first place.

• Just do it doggy style so you don't have to be face-to-face.

• You're in denial, guy. You're not that attractive.

• Girls are trying to climb up one league or two?

• Start making money. EVERY woman has a little golddigger in them

• I feel the same brah :'(

• You sound like a dick