What does netflix and chill really mean?

A guy asked me if I want to watch Netflix and chill and I said ok but my friends told me he wants sex. Is it true? I just thought we would watch Netflix and just hang out like I do with my female friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say its highly likely he wants sex, about as likely as the world still being here by the time you finish reading what im typing.

But in all honesty yeh he probably does, who knows? Guess you'll either have to ask him or go for this netflix and chill thing he's on about and see if he makes a move

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Now a day it means it doesn't matter what's on let's make out

• Yes, that is code for wanting to come over to start watching Netflix but end with sex.

• 😂 I'm sorry. Yeah, it means you have sex with Netflix on the background. I doubt he even gets Netflix.

• 'Come to my place, eat half a slice of pizza and watch 10 minutes of Pulp Fiction before fucking me on the couch'

• 0|0
    • lol, I had to. This question made me think of this.

• @sweettckae I saw it on facebook a while back. 10 mins into netflix and chill, lol. It was perfect timing to, cause I had just asked this girl if she wanted to catch a movie together.

• Lol, that's my favorite video. What everyone is doing today.

• sex.

watch a dvd or tv then have sex.

basically like " nice shoes, wanna fuck " ?

• Generally yeah it means sex, but, it's what you want it to mean

• It basically means hang out. And if a girl and a boy are hanging out alone that usually means "Hey, lets make out!" and if a boy and a girl are making out alone that usually means "Hey! Lets have sex!".

So yeah...

• It means the same thing that "movie night in" has always meant: go over, put on a movie to pretend that's what you're going to do and then get it on for the next 2 hours!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5