• attractive
    65% (30)45% (9)59% (39)Vote
  • neither attractive nor unattractive
    28% (13)35% (7)30% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are not thick lips. Those are normal lips. Americans in general have very thin lips. Perhaps you are used to sewing that (I know you are not American).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I have full lips and I don't like them :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me it's better than small thin lips

• @GhostOnToast I don't know, mine are dry all the time and lip balm doesn't help that well, without a beard they sometimes just looked odd. and back in school I got sometimes stupid comments... smaller lips are more common on guys, so I don't think they are that bad.

• Yes they are, I need some extra collagen in my upper lip, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural ones are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know the answer!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haaa
    i have these i didn't think much of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so
    "And we'll kick them to the kerb unless they look like Mick Jagger" - Ke$ha

(As a full lipped guy myself, I voted just to see the answers)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I LOVE WILLIAM LEVY THIS PIC IS PERFECT BYE.

1|0
    0|0
  • All I can say is... YUM!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's definitely attractive to have lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, with my crappy wifi, the picture slowly loaded, so the only thing waiting to load was his lips! Quite the tease!

His pouty lips are cute. They aren't really big or anything for a black guy (I'm half black, so, I've seen bigger and consider those more thick) But yea, for a white guy he has very pouty lips. Haha, my boyfriend has cute pouty lips too, I think they're adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I love that! Makes me want to bite them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like thin lips on a guy lol I find it sexy that my plump lips will dominate his. It's just been a preference of mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they attractive? Bahaaa! I wanna me see what those soup cooler's can do! Bring that ass hereeeee boyyy! 😂😈

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike thin lip men. I may as well kiss a brick wall if they aren't going to have lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • On that guy, SUPER attractive. But it's also his eyes, chin, etc. It really depends on the man. It looks funny on some men, looks great on others. It's the balance of features, not just one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find full lips attractive on guys, they look too perfect and unattractive. thinner lips look sexier to me.

0|0
    0|0