Guy dumped me for farting?

Ok so before you think this is like a troll please read everything. So I'm in high school and me and my boyfriend were hanging out at his place after school. We were both sitting on the couch and I ate something for lunch (that lets say wasn't the best) And I farted. And it was kinda loud. And he just stared at me with the weirdest look on his face. I was sooo embarrassed. And I apologized and he said it was okay but he had never heard a girl fart before. Me and him were perfectly cool and nothing happened EXCEPT this. So it couldn't have been anything else. Then the next day I went to school. (still super embarrassed about what happened) And In the morning I waked past him and his group of friends and they were all looking at me and kinda laughing and talking to each other while looking at me. And I knew that he had told his friends about what happened. I kept walking. But I could feel my eyes getting watery. Then later in between a class I tried talking to him but he avoided me and every day me and him sit together for lunch but he avoided me AGAIN. I was so heartbroken. I just went to the bathroom and started crying. Then one more day went around and he STILL avoided me. And the last time i actually talked to him was when i farted. And i know he's not mad about anything because when he gets mad he reacts differently. I can tell he no longer has feelings for me and Im devastated !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Young people problems... my friends with benefits makes it a point to fart, hope it stinks and blow it my way... and when i tell her "screw unladylike, thats just rude"... she goes "i can't help it"... which i know damn well is a lie.
    Farting is one thing, but dumping someone because of it... thats something else.. thats the height of shallow... you should be glad, he did you a favor. If he can dump/avoid you over something like a simple fart, can you imagine what he could have dumped you over, later on down the road?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be. As soon as you saw him talking with his friends and making fun of you you should've moved on dumped him kneed him in the crotch or snacked him.

It's natural everyone farts and he's a moron for acting like you're the only person on earth that does. God what on earth will he do once he's married with kids divorce his whole family?

Please believe me when I say he's and you're better off without him. P. S. Although you may be embarrassed you shouldn't be and if I were you I would go and tell just about anyone I could before he does well at least the females so they can see just how much of douche he really is.

What Guys Said 26

• if he truly is breaking up with you because you farted than good riddance. he's a dummy if he truly broke up with you for that

• And you cried for that type of guy
    Forgot sake just move on
    You deserve better
    Sorry to say but you wasted your feelings and time on him 💁

• He sounds like a real keeper, not, dump him, and find someone who isn't childish and immature someone that understands that everybody farts. If he reacts like that to farting, I can imagine what his reaction will be when he finds out that all girls poop too just like guys do.

• That's insanely immature. Please do not feel bad for a normal human body function. I would be pissed that he is acting like a total dick.

• Your boyfriend was an idiot, be glad you're single instead now.

• I never understand why some guys are so shocked to find out that girls do fart, the only think I tell you is if he is so immature that this effects him you don't want to be dating him

• He is so immature. OP, you can do so much better please don't cry over the likes of him it is not worth it no not worth it in the smallest bit.
    Do you really want to be with a guy who makes such a big deal over farting? No. Please do yourself a favor and get over him and if he comes back to you remember how he made you feel, remember the crying, and remember how he avoided you.
    He really is a moron who believes girls aren't human beings.

• You shouldn't feel bad. If he's so immature that he'd break up with you for farting then you're much better off without him

• Time to move on. He's just gonna embarrass you and make a fool out of you. He's so immature.

• That's ridiculous but I got dumped for looking angry and it was in public and I called her a bitch as I walked away and texted her calling her a bitch and childish

• He's immature, you're better off without him.

• but i really love him

• You have your whole life in front of you to find other men; men that will have the same qualities as this guy in addition to the maturity he lacks. It's not the end of the world, you're young, you'll fall in love again.

• Umm.. Its high school don't worry about it. High school doesn't even count.

• he was a big crappy shit bag, its goos that your not with him

• hun don't waste your time with high school boys
    there just as stupid as the girls

• Fart again... this time make sure to aim it at his nostril while he's sleeping

• Pshhhhh smh, kids these days...

Learn from this and move on.

• You should have owned the fart.

• He is am idiot... girls fart too... stupid boy

• That's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

• he must be an idiot, you are a human:)

• You have just learned why it's better to not date in high school. High schoolers are like little demons. They feed off others pain and sadness. So I would just try to keep moving on.

• Move on. he's a jerk.

• that's pretty harsh of him... i know how you feel, with the whole, avoiding thing and all that... it really does hurt... i don't think you should feel bad.. a couple should be able to share their most intimate and embarrassing moments together including farting..

• Well that's dumb and new one for me if he would break up with you for that, pretty immature too, I guess you weren't as close as you thought if that's all it took for him to break up with you

• Tell him he is a disgusting jerk , it's perfectly normal to fart and if he has a porblem with it maybe he should have put a wine cork in your butt, while he still had the chance that is!

• I. Laughed.

What Girls Said 17

• So he dumped you just because he found out girls are humans with digestive systems too and not robots? Sounds like you're better off without him. Please don't dwell on this guy too much, he's not worth it.

• #Reason12,317 that I do NOT miss high school and didn't want a boyfriend at the time.

High school BOYS (with few exceptions) are a bunch a immature tool bags, and high school relationships are drama filled exercises in frustration.

His loss is your gain girlfriend.

• well thank goodness I farted than!

• I think he's being really sh!**y and immature. i would talk to him to at least get closure. But what a jerk!

• What a tool.. good riddance. Guys must think we love hearing them fart lol

• Move on, if he's too dumb to realize girls fart then he's too dumb to be in a relationship. What's next, he's surprised you poop too?

• If what you are saying is true, s guy is ridiculous. Absolutely stupid and a jerk dump his ass before he can do it to you that piece of shit ugh has he taken a bio class like what does he want all your farts to build up inside you until you explode?

• Don t worry hun, ir s not you it s him.
    He s an immature dick jeez I would have punched him.

• move on if you can't tell he is a douche an you continue to try an stay with him its your own fault for hurting yourself

• thanks for tht fart then, imagine if u stayed with him! ew

• You really want a guy like that?
    Lol.
    He's not worth it.

• All that over a fart 😂

• This is ridiculous. Move on. Everyone farts. It's life. He farts. His mom farts. He is beyond immature.

• He gonna regret what he did to you when he became a mature man, not a little boy. The best feeling of being with your loved one is you could be yourself, the most most natural side and still attractive to him. Cheer up, dont waste your tears for such a baby boy.

• He's a stupid teenage boy. You deserve someone who wouldn't even think twice about it, you deserve someone better than him

• That guy is such an idiot and sooooooooo immature, like he's never farted before! I mean what does he think? That girls are all fairies and pixie dust and we smell like lavender meadows all the time? Da fuq... he's in for a rude awakening. I feel sorry for the girl he has sex with for the first time because that shit is messy and smelly. But guess what... everyone has odors. Everyone. I think you're better off without that moron. He acted like a child and you deserve someone who is mature and who accepts you for you, and who actually understands human anatomy.

• Wow that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Everyone farts and it's normal you should forget about him