Girls are you as picky in person (looks wise) as you are on Tinder?

I have no luck on Tonser, I admit I am picky there but I've exhausted a university town populace with like only ten matches. Now I think I look good in slender in good shape but I do shave my head from a condition no choice so I am bald however my face and eyes get comments all the time how great I look so it's not that bad a deal. Anyway I know they say guys especially have less luck online and I've heard girls on Tonder don't vote according to how they might if the guy approached them in person, so girls are you more picky on Tinder? Or would you actually say no to guys you swipe left on in person too?

• I am more picky on Tinder, it's more of a game to me I don't take seriously you shouldn't be worried about goose few matches it doesn't represent reality.
  • No, any guy I swipe no on I definitely would say no too in person as well, so with those few of matches you should be worried
  • Results
I know I don't see anyone ever get anything real from there just want to know if so few matches means I'm unattractive.
Hmm I'm surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am EXTREMELY picky and superficial on Tinder. I like only hot/cute guys. I don't take it seriously it's more like a fun. I'm not using it to find a boyfriend, I'm actually very lazy to chat even with hot guys. In person, I would definitely give a chance to most of those "not so good looking" guys that I passed on Tinder.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never tried Tinder, but from what I've heard there are like 5 great-looking guys in each town who do nothing but screw 15 hours a day because they are the only ones being picked by girls.

What Girls Said 4

• I was super picky when i had one.

• Yeah if i didn't like how you looked on tinder of course i wouldn't like how you looked in person. But it also depends on how photogenic you are. relax tho, tinder is pretty lame and most of the time even attractive guys don't get much matches. You should start looking for girls in real life

• I just worry as I get next to no matches; I mean here's me, cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8464-b388a3783acf-m.jpg

So do I look attractive, plain, ugly to you? Be honest I want to know what I face.

• I told you you weren't ugly lol. You aren't ugly at all but your features aren't super model ish you know what i'm saying? Yes you can get girls that are above average attractiveness. But, put in the effort too. Try and be as sexy as possible and workout more

• So you think 7-8 out of ten range looking girls are within my realm of dating? Only give numbers to give context.

• Im way more picky on Tinder, since all you have to judge from is a few photos and nothing else. He could be good looking and an awesome person in real life, even if he didn't stand out on Tinder.

• I just worry as I get next to no matches on Tonder but I think I look good, you think I should be worried?

• You can try to get the hottest ones, then you'll find out what they think. I can't judge if you're attractive or not, my personal opinion only applies to me.

• Well I want your personal opinion on me. As the only way to get an idea is a number of personal opinions so please just tell me. I appreciate honesty.

• Yes more picky. Tinder is a hookup app... if I'm going to just hookup I'm not looking for anything feel so something pretty works. A guy that you know would be terrible in a relationship but probably amazing in the sack. I mean you get a bad rap if you sleep around too much (so many guys are obsessed with numbers) so you should really only do it a few times outside of a relationship and I say make it count!

• In person I am looking for a whole different set of criteria so I'm way pickier just not about looks.

What Guys Said 7

• i know im a guy but ima answer this from experience. girls on tinder (and guys) can only judge you based off 1 thing. Looks. (and you the profile owner) have full control on how you want to lead someone on

in the real world however they get to see the REAL YOU. meaning no filtered pics of you and they get to see the REAL PERSONALITY of you with is the make or break in most relationships. so girls are truly more picky on tinder as if , they were apporached in person by the same guy

• It's not just tinder, its casual sex in general. If a girl is going to have no strings attached sex with a guy she is going to be pickier about physical attraction than she would be for a serious relationship.

• People will always be way pickier on dating sites. Getting to know a person online i just shitty in general

• If you lift and have at least average facial aesthetics it's a win win.

http://s32.postimg.org/u8tvo0ifp/image.png
    http://s32.postimg.org/5pru6pe1h/image.png

Mirin boyos?

• Well my question got forgotten. You think no hair completely destroys a guy's looks?

• So bald completely kills a guy's looks supposedly?

• Using tinder in Uni? Uni it's never easier to date/bang. Just talk to people!!

• Lmaooo gag nerds trying to tinder now @fearless_banana

• Check it out, we got all the gym nuts here. Well I guess we do have to hit the quota to prove we don't discriminate against the mentally impaired. Also 'geek'? I work out and am a runner so I don't bulk like you, you're also talking to one of the youngest people in the U. S. To earn a class B skydiving license so don't think you're talking to a meek person.

• Also a guy who still texts like a 3rd grader. And hell I haven't heard faggot or as you put it 'fgit' used to slam since like 8th grade haha yup real tough man.

• Lmfaoo you bitching about yiur ancestors being in special forces and u being sky diver u little nerd lol lmfaoo ans yea big and tough enuf to give you wedgie if u bitch like this irl and sure little nerd lmao keep dreaming and making up shit and feeding ur napolean complex

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more