My girlfriend keeps talking about a baby on FB and keeps wanting me to go In raw, what should I do? I've already told her no but she keeps asking?

To have unprotected sex.

To be honest I would love to just let loose and just do it and go in raw but I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants a baby... and you're not married... sounds like trouble. Ok. Tell her you don't think you two are ready. Is she on birth control? There is a better chance she won't get pregnant, IF she is on birth control and you two have unprotected sex. Still, I wouldn't risk it! If you're anything like me, pregnancy is probably some sort of fear or something you want to avoid. I don't understand her logic--why does she want a baby? Do you two live together, are you really liberal, do you care what your parents think? Do you PLAN to get married soon? Can you see yourself marrying her at all? :/

• She has just always wanted a baby, yes she lives with me in my parents house, because she had some serious issues with her parent, she's liberal, I'm conservative lol what's ironic Is she doesn't believe in abortion but I do. I would like to marry her I love her. And I'm able to support us because I work with my father in his business, money and not being able to support her isn't a problem or a fear. And I already pay rent to my father to live on his property and other expenses that you would normally pay.

• I'm just a little scared I won't know what I'm doing, I would like to have a family with her because like I said we are going to get married too, it's just being a little scared, I don't think that it will matter what age I am, I would probably have the same fear if I were 30 or 35 too, you know.

• Did you tell her how serious you are about this. Tell her, "Look, I know you want a baby, but I am not ready to start a family with you." :)

What Girls Said 6

• You can go in raw but just don't ejaculate inside her. Do you want a baby?

To me, it says: Trap. Trap. Trap. The next 18 years of your life. Marriage. Money. House. Education. Dance lessons. Art lessons. Language lessons. Etiquette lessons. Deportment lessons. A horse. Holidays abroad. Another child. No more nights out. No more expensive treats for yourself. Babysitters. Lifestyle change.

I'm outta here 💨

• Haha your girlfriend reminds me of me. If she wants you to go "in raw" does she also want you to pull out? I've used the pull out method before and haven't gotten pregnant but that doesn't mean she won't. It also doesn't protect either of you from STD's sadly so that's another thing to think about OR protect you fully from pregnancy. Umm... I honestly wouldn't risk it IF You don't want to become the father of a child because in the long run that's A LOT of responsibility obviously.

So are you ready to be a father? If not.. wrap it up lol

• Clearly she wants to have a baby, so I would take extra precaution and tell her you don't feel comfortable because you don't want to get her pregnant.

• Don't do it you fool. Do you really want to take care of a baby and woman right now?

• But I just keep thinking about the temptation of it feeling so good and finishing inside of her as weird as that sounds and her telling me and wanting me too.

• Well then prepare to possibly be a father lol that'll be your consequence. If you are happy with this girl then go ahead but just think about your future if you do get her pregnant. There is also birth control she can be on if she wants. If not.. then just know that you might become a father.

• @ashleymaries1990 I'm happy with her, we both want to get married. :D

• Cut her off!

• No I love her and we are planning on getting married.

• Have you talk with her about having a baby? Maybe you should talk it out and tell her you don't want one at the moment, and if you don't want one don't give in, unprotected sex is very risky, even if you don't cum inside

• I just think it would feel so good to just cum inside of her as weird as that sounds and her liking it.

• Well it would probably feel really good, but will it feel really good when in 9 months she gives birth to your baby? If the answer is yes, well then good luck with parenthood, if it isn't then just don't cum inside her, the only way you could cum inside her and her not getting pregnant if she start taking the pill

What Guys Said 4

• LEAVE!

If she is still going on about it even if you say no, and is trying to trigger something that makes it appen it shows she's NOT respecting your opinion at all. And kids is one of the areas you should respect your partner's opinion.

• She wants to breed! Flee!

• Well depending on how many brain cells you have, RUN LIKE HELL.

• Talk to her lol