What is the female equivalent of a short guy in terms of attractiveness?

Short guys = ugly/undesirable/unattractive
you name it

But what is the equivalent for a girl?

• Short girl
  • Tall girl
  • Skinny girl with small boobs and ass
  • Fat girl

Most Helpful Girl

• You do realize that the main disadvantage of shorter men is not their height, or lack thereof, right? I don't think anyone would have the patience to be around guys who whine so much about how 'life is not fair' because of their height.

• HAHAHAHA EXACTLY!

• Woman are very shallow, I think you're just using the insecurity part as an excuse to reject guys that dont meet your height requirement.
      Having a succesfull career makes up for any physical flaw one might possess so maybe once I start feeling like I am remotely desirable to the opposite sex I can let go of the bitterness.

• 'women are shallow' is how you're trying to make yourself feel better because it's easier to shift the blame on us versus realizing that the problem lays in your head. Ironically enough, only digging your own grave deeper and deeper. 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• In response to kaylas91 s opinion.. As the comments below that are now disabled,, but since i took some time to write this i wanted to post it...
    @carinerosePlease dont be like that. Just like we men dont really understand some womens issues, you dont get some mens issues, and you shouldn't bully him about it.
    I know this is rich, coming from a guy who made a poll about height preference.
    But these men need accpetance just like anyone else, and when you say he is whining and to man up thats not helping at all. I was always a bit above average height wise so i dont know what it feels like to be rejected for that. But i know what rejection is like and i know it must hurt twice as bad if its about something you can't control.
    I saw my friend get rajected particularly hard in shool whe. He somehow mustered up the courage and told her he liked her, only to hear her say she doesn't want a man she can carry around. Guys who know they are smaller , sometimes give up, but often work twice as hard in what they do to reach or outshine their competitiors, i see it so often. I think they deserve more credit.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm going to have to disagree with the statement that short guys are unattractive on grounds of I'm short and my boyfriend isn't much taller than me and my ex was even shorter than me

• Probably fat girl...
    Guys dislike that even more than girls dislike dudes who are shorter than them.

• Well they better, weight is 100% controllable. says a lot about personality if a person lets oneself go that far.
      Whereas a persons height is decided the moment their dna is formed and there is nothing they can do to change it, only stunt it.

• I thought those were biological facts I stated

• Lol what? There are so many guys who are into chubby girls. Dozens actually. They see them as "BBW" which is big beautiful women. I don't see dozens of girls liking guys shorter than them. Haha.

• I know a short guy is hot. And he is not making a deal of his height. He got everyone interested in him. Tall girls, short girls. Women like confidence.

• How is being a short man equivalent to a fat woman? Lol being short means you don't have not that you have too much lol. That is some silly logic.

• Probably a fat girl but I really don't know.

• Do you think short guys, even tough if he works out, takes care of himself is as unattractive to woman as a fat/obese girl?

• Guys do have dealbreakers that some girls can't help. I've been told before by guys that they don't date black women. I've had white boyfriends before, but again, it's preference.

• Thats really harsh, there are gorgous woman of all races.
      But I think my standards are perfectly reasonable, I try as little as possible to judge people based on things they cannot control because I know how it feels. There is nothing I can do to change my height so I dont want to be judged by it.

• I think fat girls

• Sucks, nothing I ever achieve is good enough then. At least if I was 6'5 but fat I could lose weight but since I can never change my height I'm basically stuck forever as a "fat girl".
      Thanks

• fat and short girls and ugly too

What Guys Said 11

• I guess no boobs or ass. Because that's more genetic. Being fat is very much in your control (unless you're one of the 150 million people in the US with an ultra-rare medical condition right lol smh)

• A desperate girl with no confidence.

• Probably fat girls. But all those girls in your poll options have way more options in guys than short guys have in girls. Girls usually only like the same type of guys. There are barely any short guys that girls like. Unless those short guys are either buff, rich, have some power, or blessed to have a really good looking face.

• Either fat girls, or really tall ones.

• None of these are good equivalents

• I find short men less attractive just like I find short women less attractive, so I voted A, but it doesn't necessarily make them "ugly" or "undesirable". I get why people would vote D but I don't see being fat as an equivalent of being short.

• An overweight girl with small ass and small boobs

• I don't think there is an equivalent.

• What is the height for a guy to be considered short?

• Busted face.

• I would say really short hair. It is such an instant turn of for most guys. Even though there are a few guys that like it, they are the exception. Just like how women that prefer short guys are the exception.