What do you do if the mom is hotter than the daughter? Which one would you date?

About 2 or 3 times now I've seen pairs of moms and daughters together wherever I go over the last week or so, and both will be really hot, but especially the mom, lol. Two pairs were Latina mother and daughter, and the other was an Asian mom and daughter. But the one I saw today? She was the mom and way hotter than her daughter. I mean, Goddayum! Lol.

So what would you do? Would you want to date the mom or the daughter? Since I tend to like older women I would probably want to date the mom if she was single, but if she didn't want to then I would try for the daughter if she was single.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have enough confidence in yourself (wich you should have no matter what) GO HIT THE MOM
    I know I do in no time dude what's the matter

What Girls Said 6

• Wooooooooooooooooooooow, lol

You'd ask out the mom and if she said no, go for second choice? Hahahaha, good like with that.

• Not second choice. It's about still mingling with the hotness. If the mom is hot and the daughter is too, there's good stuff there. Why not try to get some? Lol.

• It's really not so uncommon you know, lol.

• I know, I watch Maury lol

• Be bold and straight up tell them you're in to both. See what happens.

• Sooo, the daughter is your backup if you fail with the mom?

Haha.

• Not backup. It's about still mingling with the hotness. If the mom is hot and the daughter is too, there's good stuff there.

• Hasn't ever been the case for me.

• Are you SURE Redeye hasn't been coaching you? Lol.

• Obviously, in your case, you should date the mom.

• date the mothers

• Why not go for both? Why limit yourself?

What Guys Said 10