Social Anxiety.. a huge turn off?

I'm a normal guy.. I look normal. Not really awkward unless I'm in a situation that is very uncomfortable. I just hate large group settings.. One on one I'm awesome and have good friends. 3+ I hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it shouldn't be. If a girl thinks it is then she isn't the kind you should be worrying over.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound a lot like me.
    Contrary to what most people think, girls frequently come to guys first. Just keep being you.

What Girls Said 4

• You'll find a wonderful girl that is as introverted as you are. There's A LOT of them out there, don't worry!

• no it's totally fine, a lot of girls prefer more reserved shy guys. It's a very normal thing to have social anxiety, I like more social guys but i have dated a guy with social anxiety and it was just like a normal relationship.

• Do you look at someone who is introverted as low self confidence or inferior? I know I'm not one of them but it seems like a lot of people do

• No I do not, I'm honestly kind of introverted myself, I know everyone is different and personalities are different. But the only reason I'd prefer a more social guy is because I'm more on the quiet side.

• Nope , I also suffer from social anxiety.

• I don't have anxiety but I also much prefer one-on-one or very small groups. It wouldn't bother me

What Guys Said 0