Never been kissed, should I tell him?

so I'm 20 and never been kissed (LAME, I know but I don´t care). Never had a boyfriend, date or anything for some reason I still ignore. I´ve been hanging out a lot with this guy I kinda like and he told me he likes me too, we talk about everything and it just feels right with him and I kinda see this going somewhere, but I still don´t know if I should tell him I've never been kissed, or just wait til it happens and don´t say anything. Guys, how would you feel about a girl like me? is it a turn off? I´d appreciate your opinion, thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him that you've never been kissed before. That's a piece of useless information.

If you tell him, he might think that it will not be as good which is foolish thinking. Kissing comes naturally, I believe that anyone can 'kiss like a pro' within their first kiss.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he doesn't need to know if you have or haven't been kissed. I wouldn't worry about it either it will happen because you want it to when the moment is right.

• I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, always been single, so I feel your pain, it sucks for me more since I'm a guy and us guys have to initiate.

• Dont really need to tell, him why weird him out just learn about body language, meet him half way, look at how he acts etc...

• it's.. just a kiss.. I've never been kissed up until like a week and a half ago?.. and we kissed then made out a little bit.. Now I'm sitting here.. I shoulda lived it up and done a lot more making out. but I was feeling pretty sure she was going to.. date me.. but I guess that's it.. as I'm "too good for her" which is f***ing.. retarded.. I really f***ing like her.. beyond looks.. and she's f***ing cute as hell too.. :D.. just wish she'd be mine.. ),:

But I'm 21 in like two weeks.. so don't feel bad.. or weird about it.. there's nothing really special about it.. and she kissed me so I didn't have to worry about kissing her.. I probably never would have if she hadn't kissed me..

What Girls Said 2

• I can't speak for guys but I think you should keep it on the hush...if you kiss him he will either accept it or reject it..if he likes you you'll learn cause the kiss will last...Trust Me...after your first kiss smile and then let him know...never say anything before if you tell him afterwards he feel more special if you say it before he feel like he's obligated to be your first kiss

• i think I guy would like it. they think innocence is cute. work it to your advantage