What's Your 'Type'? What are You Attracted to?

I am attracted to alpha males LOL. I have a weakness for tall, muscular guys who seem confident, dominant, intelligent and have a sense of humour. Physically speaking, I love guys in suits and David Gandy encapsulates my type: So what's your type? What are you attracted to? (Feel free to share pictures)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be her silly self when she’s with me. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.
    Not a ‘girly’ girl, but more a tomboy 
    I like a girl who does something of sports. A healthy girl. A non smoker
    Hairstyle: I like it long, or a bit past the shoulder. I prefer dark hair colors
    Eyes: beautiful eyes to look at, you know?
    Smile: a smile that makes you smile back
    Body shape: this differs a little. i like women with a slim body, but not Too skinny. Like this one:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2cijxtt.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/a9wlds.jpg
    A bit inbetween, you know? When the curves are still visible, you’re still hella attractive to me 
    And about slim women. I’m not attracted to girls who are too skinny: like I’d get the feeling that you’re so fragile that you’ll break if you’d fall down or something. Here’s an example of a slim girl’s body shape that I find attractive:
    http://i67.tinypic.com/345gcn9.jpg

• Im generally attracted to high maintance girls with high standards. They can be slightly bitchy at times, but more importantly they will NEVER be boring because they have an incredibly sharp mind underneath that confidence. They are smart and hot and they know it.

It's probably poision but i can't help it lol. That being said, i'm not against the idea of different types - as long as they are not boring and *too* introverted.

• In terms of looks, though I can appreciate a very broad spectrum of women, what I would be looking for in a relationship when I'd be with them regularly are the cute ones. Hotness I can get off to but it is not really sustanbiable in a long term relationship
    Emotional and mental types however are different. I don't need someoe who's smart, just someone who likes to learn, enjoys me rambling on like a nerd for hours. But it needs to be someone I can hold an intellectual/philosphical conversation with.
    I don't want to be with someone who I share everthing with (music taste etc.), and the only thing that is absolutely necessary is a shared sense of humour. I would hate to go out with a female clone of me, and even as a science nerd, I almost prefer the more artsy and creative people. Like my current girlfriend does dance, singing and music. However nerdy girls do have a softspot in my heart

• I'm old enough that I've seen my tastes change quite a bit over time. I've also seen that who I fall for very often falls outside of what I think I like. Additionally, if I fall for someone who is not my "type", they kind of become my type after a time.

That said, here is my current estimation of my type, although I'd bet that the next woman I fall for won't have all these traits and will cause some of this to change:

Physically, I tend to like petite women - on the short side, average to thin weight, small chest. That's not to say I haven't found tall women with big chests sexy - it's just a tendency.

Personality-wise, I tend to like women who are slightly more on the dominant side, but not domineering. More like assertive. At the same time, I like women who are laid back and don't stress me out too much - who aren't overly intense. I also like women who are very smart with a thirst for knowledge and who are confident in that regard but not arrogant. I love nerd girls!

• I don't have time to describe my ideal woman. :P

• I love the cute, shy girls.

• My ideal girlfriend is someone who is really good at sports and fighting. I would not want her to be taller than me but not a tiny little twig either. I would want to come home from work and instead of being hugged and kissed she could judo throw me and we start fighting. A fiery girl who is very interested in all the good things about life. A girl like Claudia Gadelha.

• I am attracted towards good girls who don't sleep around... Who only have sex in a relationship... Who are loyal.. 🤗

Girls who are in Good shape... Who have nice boobs and nice curvy figure... and nice ass 🍑ofcourse.. Healthy girls :-)

• I love women who look like bridge trolls. The bitchier , clingier, and more selfish the better.

Ha jk. Personally im a curvy brunette guy. Kelly Brook is pure hotness to me. But I find many types and looks of women attractive. Emma Watson is like like the ideal girlfriend type to me. I like the idea of shy girls, but in reality it doesn't end up working as well because Im a quiet guy myself.
    Im a sucker for girls who pull off t shirt and jeans and Toms haha

Sounds like we have similar tastes. Shy girls are appealing, but they can in reality be a lot of work to get and keep them out of their shell. The type of woman I like *has* to have intelligence, the ability to be able to help herself when needed (I can't stand helpless women), a sense of humour, a healthy dose of self-confidence, and some decent morals. I'm a sucker for accents too, particularly Russian and English for whatever reason. Your comment about being a "curvy brunette" admirer caught my eye. I'd say I like curvy brunettes too, but in reality, it's *chubby* brunettes I go for. Alexandra Shcherbakova ( https://www.pinterest.com/pin/359162139004349611/ ), Sarah Rae Vargas ( https://vk.com/photo-27925470_364298672 ), or Crystal Coons ( http://sometimesglam.tumblr.com/ ) are very attractive to me.

• I like woman who are athletic because we can workout together especially if we both are track and field athletes. We will have so much in common. We can encourage each other. But I also found myself attracted to woman who have average body or chubby. Just depends I guess.

• i love plus size women, they are soo damn hot and attractive. and women who are mature, and i like her thinking, her inside beauty.

• I like my women to be chill care about their appearance but in a minimalist way have a mind of their own doesn't sugar coat anything and calls me on my shit beyond that I just like a woman who doesn't drive me up the wall with mood swings and oversensitivity.

• Girl that have code one that dont change opinions and views with how wind is blowing, non manipulative and honnest. Add to that intelligent, stubborn, feisty, little bit crazy (in positive way). Sporty, proportional, with tick dark hair (preferable curly).

• I don't really have a type, no girl I've ever talked to/dated/crushed on has been that similar.

• My type is a imperfect woman who is comfortable and confident in herself. Typically, any female who fits that simple description is attractive to me.

• I like girls that are intelligent but still submissive with a sense of humor. I prefer women that are petite and outdoorsy. I liked women who behave like ladies. I like strong women.

• Sad introverted girl with '' i hate this world '' attitude so we can complain about everything together , and for the looks i like her slim with exotic face , oh and she is assertive in bed not just a tool

• Physically: Pale, skinny girls. She gotta be active like into working out or martial arts. Brown hair, pretty face.

Personality: A feminine girls who isn't too girly, if that makes any sense. She's also gotta be smart too cause I'm a simple man.

• Gee, aren't you a special snowflake!!
    All the girls want the tall rich good looking guy - so 80% of you are chasing 10% of the guys while the rest wonder what happen to life in general.
    So you spend your first decade or two riding the cock-carousel hoping you can snag one of these alpha guys only they're not the type to settle down anyway cuz, well, you're giving it away anyway. They get all the free sex they want cuz all the cute girls fuck them for free. There is ZERO sense in settling down with any ONE.
    Now as you get closer to the wall - remember your peak SMV is about 20, by 40 you've hit the wall, and now all those guys that could have been good mate material don't want you anymore cuz you've fucked around so long and with so many guys - you're old and used. Then you become the cat lady.

Young girls today really need to consider where the FI has taken them - it has not done you any favors - enjoy your youth but don't squander it.

• It's just a fantasy thing. What I truly look for in a partner is someone I connect with, who respects me and respects women.

That's why I still haven't had a boyfriend. Fuckboy alpha boys have tried to get with me but I'm not stupid.

I guess what I'm saying is this is just for fun. Not all girls are stupid and chase guys based off of their looks.

• Uh no, girls actually do chase guys for their looks. But there's more to it than that.

Not letting 'fuckboy alpha boys' get with you is your decision to make. It's not about being stupid, it's about waiting 'till you have made something of yourself and finding someone worth sharing your life with. It's really about being smart.
      When you get a little older you'll have more confidence. You get to decide when and who you might want to have sex with. Don't just give it away, nobody wants a worn out used up old woman. You've heard of the cat lady, right? There's a reason all she has is her cats.

• Yes that's true and that's what I'm trying to do with my life - to make smart decisions.

• Basically Audrey Hepburn. Smart, pretty, kind and, sincere. And petite although I wouldn't reject someone for her height. My 'type' is generally around 5'

• Strong, dominant, assertive, shameless, funny and sexual women who know how to initiate.

• Just because a guy is tall and muscular doesn't mean I couldn't beat his ass.

No guy is going to let another guy "dominate" them unless they're hiding behind the law

• My handle says it all. I go for chicks who are damaged beyond all recognition. I'm like the bloodhound who can find the one red tennis ball in a stadium full of green ones.

• I've opted out of dating and relations period because women want to act like fucking MEN instead of the way they're SUPPOSED to act, but have the nerve to call me a "nice guy", fuck that, I'm tired of trying to get dates and relationships, only to be ridiculed.

FUCK YOU ALL, and KISS MY ASS. There is no type of disgusting western/Americanized woman I prefer. I'd rather deal with a foreign woman who values family, instead of a whorish Americanized party-girl who can't keep her fucking legs shut without popping out bastard kids.

• Oh man, what a loaded question. I don't have a specific type. I like different things on different types of girls. I guess the few things they all have in common are being intelligent and witty. I also like a dolly kinda girl. Likes to get made up to go out and stuff. Make up, high heels, dresses, etc. Physically, I go more for a collection of features rather than a type; and those features may vary from woman to woman. One girl might have a great ass, while another may have nice, full lips but no ass at all. It just depends how it all comes together. The one dealbreaker being she has to be decent in the face... gotta be able to look at you.

• fiery women with lovely faces.

• I don't have a type but if she is cool we can roll

• I like all sorts of girls really.

• hot sluts with good body/face. preferably blonde or brunette.

• Skinny petite girls with big tits

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 22

• no macho guys!!! they're d*ckish >:(
    i prefer a simple guy

• Older (10-15+), smart, funny, successful, a bit nerdy, dad bod or on the chubbier side of ordinary, confident, intelligent, life of the party. Loves good food and movies and must like animals. Looks aren't important, it's more about personality but if he has nice eyes and a nice smile that's a plus! Other than that, someone who likes long weekends in bed with movies and ice cream 👍

• My tastes are so different, I find lots of confident guys appealing from skinny to muscular to chubby, tall, average, no matter their skin colour or hair colour or eye colour. But I appreciate a good sense of style and if the guy is charismatic, smart and funny they're definitely a yes.

• I like a man who is intelligent, who can challenge me. I like a man who has passion but also warmth and understanding when it's needed.
    Physically I'm attracted to men who are taller than me, and I like an athletic frame. Long, dark curly hair just kills me, a personal weakness. 😘

• Laid back, gentle, kinda nerdy, funny guys.
    All my boyfriends have liked gaming, had laid back style, and have been pretty gentle with me.
    So, I guess I really do have a type.

• I like green eyes, a strong face with full cheeks and strong jaws, wavy hair, amazing abs, tattoos (the more the better), tall (at least 6 ft), a nice firm ass, and nice powerful legs.

• I'm also attracted to alpha males :) .

• pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    defined jawline
    medium long, wavy or touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

cute
    sweet
    shy
    sensitive
    thoughtful
    affectionate
    loving

• I don't really have a type beyond tall with dark hair and dark eyes. I tend not to like people who use gay fan fiction labels but that's just me.

• Attractive, tall, talented, funny, can be a complete goofball but knows when to be serious too... intelligent, polite, thoughtful

• Confident, smart, active, athletic, funny, ambitious. Genuinely nice with others.

Physically taller than me, rest is subjective.

• I can't exactly say. But when I see a guy It is easier to say whether he's my type or not.

• I like those I can easily talk to without having to think for the next response.

• exactly the same as you! ;) + he has to play guitar - my weakness/have good sense of style

• I'm generally attracted to cute-average dudes who are smart, funny, kind, and self assured. I don't like cocky people and I don't like guys who are super ripped and obviously obsessed with their bodies and fitness.

• exactly the same as you

• My type can go one of two ways.

1) Athletic muscular type, model face, dark eyes and hair, light skin, kind nature (Example: Kit Harrington)

2) Thin and wiry type, musician, brooding, emotional but closed off, dark hair, dark eyes, (Example: Matthew Healy)

• A genuine nice guy who's over 6'7"

• Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, guys with cool cars, older guys. Yeah.

• I don't have a type because I find so many different men attractive. I will say that because I'm 5'9, I prefer men who are taller but I would also date a guy around the same height.
    The guy in the photo you posted is few and far between. You better be smoking hot for a guy like that to even glance at you twice.. seems slightly unrealistic but good luck!

• I honestly don't have a type when it comes to guys, I feel like we limit ourselves to one perfect vision. I always say I want this, and this, this in a guy but I end up liking the complete opposite. I love when I like a guy I didn't expect to like.

• I like handsome and submissive guys who are completely obedient ;)