What does it means when a guy wants a massage?

There is a guy in my class that is from France, he offered himself to teach me french in exchange of a "massage" he also said that I could go to his house.

It really bothers me if he just wants sex but also maybe I could be wrong too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever mentioned something like you are good at massage? If not, he is 99.999% expecting sex or at least a massage of his dick.

and most likely he is talking about teaching another kind of french than you are thinking about (google french kissing etc.)

I have never mentioned something like that.. is that his idea of teaching french then he is a perv.

at least be cautious

What Guys Said 12

• I dont know him personally but if I had to put money on it I would say he's hoping for sex.

• Google "happy ending"

• When I say it, it means that I love it xD

• When I ask for one it usually means I slept funny and my shoulders are killing me. I usually ask for them from girls because, as a guy, asking another guy for something like that tends to fuck up your chi.

• Nah he wants sex lol
    Come on dont be naive

• Can you actually massage?

• Yeah, most people don't teach you different languages in exchange for a massage.

• Lol. Don't be naive. He wants to bang you.

• He wants sex

• I know most women are turned on by french men accent, it's easy access. In other words, he just want to have sex with you

• He probably wants sex. You'll know if he then wants to massage you without you asking.

What Girls Said 1

• I would assume it is something sex-related.