He Hasn't Texted Me For 2 Days?

So... I met a guy on Tinder. I did this background check to make sure he was okay and not a creep, and he was fine. So I swiped right and we matched. He messaged me first and we talked for like 2 days on there, so I asked if he would like my number. He said of course he would, so I gave it to him. I've been waiting for him to text me for 2 days already. Is he doing that whole "3-day rule" thing or has he lost interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the Internet. He was a 60 years old man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try dowloading flamite. It shows you when someone was last online. Then send him a message on tinder with something like hey whats up i haven't heard anything back from you. Then go to flamite to see if he comes online after you've sent that message. With no reply and him online, I think you know the answer..

Oh and hun, don't feel stupid. I went out with this guy three times, had sex with him close to a dozen times, told him I want something more than just a hookup and NOW it turns out he just wants to hookup. Bottomline is: Tinder sucks and guys are just looking for sex. Better stay away from it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say, keep swiping and don't try to contact him on Tinder anymore. Sometime you can't tell what a guy's intentions are online. He could be bored, have a girlfriend, be married, be looking for sex. Tinder makes it easy to be a douche. Keep looking and don't stop until one shows you total interest.

It just sucks, because I thought he'd want to go out on a date and get to know me more. He seemed really cool and we had a lot in common. Ugh I feel so stupid.

Thanks girl, this was really helpful!:)

No problem! :)

• He is not interested. I am on a dating site and after talking to a guy for awhile, I gave him my #, he texted me right away. He prob took your # just to be nice and hoped maybe you wouldn't bug him.

It's so weird, cause he was sending me paragraphs and asking about what I do and what I like... but I guess he isn't now. He probably found someone prettier I don't know. At first I thought he was just busy with school and work, because he goes to the same university as my friend and we have mutual friends on Facebook. I know there are other fish in the sea, but it sucks cause he was really cool.

That's the thing w/online dating, that's why do not get your hopes high until you take the next step (dates and such). This is just like regular dating though, you give an interesting guy your #, 50% chance he will text, 50% he won't. Keep your chin up and just go to the next one. I suggest using okcupid.

• I can't understand why anyone would trust a person online . Beats me