Why do I get ZERO likes on Tinder?

I have good looking pics of myself, show a brief but adventurous profile, it shows that I have a good job. What else can I possibly do? lol

You think at least one attractive girl that I've dropped a like on would maybe do the same!

1mo One thing that I don't say is that I'm not into hook ups at all and it's true. I would like to meet a serious girl if at all possible. I know there are lots of girls like that on there too. Should I include this detail?

What Girls Said 1

• You are either unlucky or they just do not consider you attractive.

Literally hundreds of girls? I'm picky and don't swipe right near as often as most, but over time I've swiped right a lot, and still nobody? I can't believe that I'm THAT unattractive.

Even among younger women (that are supposed to think older guys are more attractive lol.)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't have selfies. Have one good face photo of you, one full body pic and one where you're out doing something.

I do, that's the thing.