How important is height to you? 🎏🎎?

Guys usually like short girls and girls usually like tall guys. How important is height to you?
How important is height to you? 🎏🎎?

• 0. Not important at all
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • 3. Moderately important
  • 4.
  • 5.
  • 6. The be all and end all

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think women would only date guys taller or the same height as them. Maybe it was where I was living before, but ever since I moved I've noticed a lot more shorter guys with taller women. Hell, I dated a girl for 2 months who was 6 ft (I'm 5'11") and am going on a second date tomorrow night with a girl who is 6'2"... some faith in humanity restored.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• End all be all for the most part. But not totally, cause women can't be my height.

If you want I can explain it in messaging if you are okay with that.

• Height is not important at all to me. But i admit that i want to try out a girl who is taller than me lol. Im 6'1" tho so its kinda hard to do that.

• That's not true guys dont' care as much as girls at least. And for me she has to be at least 6'5 other wise get the fuck out. But seriously at least for me she could be 4'0 tall and i wouldn't care.

• for most girls, its the be all end all. For me as a shorter guy, i dont have too many qualms about it.

• Not really important.
    I just don't want her to tower over me.

• guys dont usually like short girls who lied to you? basically, everyone likes something that is average and not to extreme. for example, 7 feet is to much for me. A women who is anywhere from 5 feet to 6 foot 1 is ok with me.

• Not important at all. I'm tall though if that helps perspective.

• Important in that I want to be able to kiss her lips without asking her to bend down.

• Not very important but I do like the idea of a woman about the same height as me. (6 feet tall)

• As long as she isn't under 5'8 it's fine.

• As long as she isn't over 6'2 it is fine

• As long as she's shorter than me, without heels, but taller than me, with heels

What Girls Said 13

• It's kinda important to me. I don't really want to date someone, male or female, who's shorter than me, I like being the smaller one. That said, they don't have to be that tall either since I'm only 5'2. My boyfriend's 6'0 and his height can be frustrating so I probably wouldn't wanna date someone taller than that.

• I'm 5'6" I prefer someone 5'9 and up.
    I'm not COMPLETELY against being with some between 5'5" and 5'7 but it's definitely not my preference and they would have to be amazing 😍

• Previously I've only dated tall guys, I'm talking 5'11 and up. But the guy I'm talking to now is my height, maybe an inch taller. I'm like 5'7/5'8 but it makes things simpler tbh! It's easier to hold hands, one is never looking down at the other, and your always looking each other in the eyes. Also, when the time comes, it'll be convenient for kissing ;)

• Guys prefer tall girl in my country (over 5'7) while girl prefer men around their height.
    I don't know I think i can say really important since i would not date someone shorter than me.
    I'm 169 cm and I wouldn't date someone shorter than that. He must be at least 170 cm and not over 200 cm cause it look weird if the guy is too tall than the girl.

• Guys usually like short girls?

Yes, but it is not huge to me.

I feel like this is all so subjective. Like the only way to find out for sure would be to poll every man and women as to their height preferance, then define what actually qualifies as "tall" or "short".

• don't bother me if you're under 6ft

• As long as he is taller than me, it's good.
    And I'm not super tall, so that's easy to find.

• Well, there was an ex who was really shorter than me. Even I've told "It doesn't matter" it did lol 😂 It's not an important criticism but taller men attracts me more

• It is very important to me since I am short, I really don't want a short man.

• It's important for me cus I'm super tall soo... Loll

• I like taller guys because there's something v sexy about height and I like to wear wedges and it would be awk if they guy was super short

• It's not very important but I wouldn't like to be a foot taller than my significant other.

• I like tall guys but its not a deal breaker if I'm overall attracted to him.