Girls, is this true?

Girls, is this true?
Do guys like those, have higher chance of making you cheat on your boyfriend since he looks better than your boyfriend does?

• I would be tempted to cheat but i would not, I LOVE MY boyfriend
  • I would cheat, i don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly suggest you learn how to create better polls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks gay as fuck... having a 125% chance of stealing your girl? More like 125% chance of that fuck nigga turning into a girl 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 14

• No lol how on earth did you come to that assumption 😂

If I got my hands on him in the pic, I'd sit him on my chair, and get my scissors and clippers out ✂💈it's awful. 😖

• I wouldn't even be tempted lol. Nothing against the hair; I'm just not a cheater.

• Depends on the girl I guess, If I saw a guy like that. I would not be interested. I love my boyfriend and I would never cheat. My boyfriend is handsome and I don't even care about looks, I like my boyfriend personality his looks is just a bonus.
    Anyway to me that hairstyle doesn't look right.

• I'm single but I hate cheaters. The guy could be a dead ringer for Brad Pitt and I still wouldn't care.

And that hairstyle doesn't do anything for me.

• Nah I'm not really a fan of that hair I actually assume the guy is gay for whatever reason 😅

• Lol wtf I'm not a fan of the peacock look at all

• That hairstyle looks bad. Guys wearing that are not even my type. Never have the idea of cheating in my head.

• Ew gross hair style.

• Dot even pay attention to other men when I'm in a relationship

• 80s hairstyle?

• Cheating begins a karma cycle.

Its just plain wrongg!

• i meant to vote wouldn't cheat so take that off

• I'm not even attracted to that lol. Guys who take longer than me to do their hair are a turn off👎🏼

• where's the option for "ew I hate that hair style"

But if it was a haircut that I do like on men, I wouldn't even be tempted.

What Guys Said 4