What do guys think when a girl sends a friend request on Facebook?

So I really like this guy in my class and we usually steal glances at each other during class... except... he doesn't speak to me. I'm not sure if he knows my name or not but I do know his.
Now, I know I won't be able to get the courage to speak to him in class. And it looks like he won't be talking to me any time soon, however he keeps throwing these annoying hints that he's interested in me.
Is it weird to send him a friend request on fb? I won't message him or anything. Just friend request.
Will it make me look desperate? Will he think I'm crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally girls don't send friend request to increase their friend circle as they get requests from boys a lot... but girls who has some close friends as boys.. it's normal for them to send... but if a boy has not have convo much with the girl.. who has sent request... Then they will soon assume that girl likes him

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably won't think of anything at all. They just see the friend request and they are like "Oh I think I know her. Or maybe I don't. Whatever, I will accept her/ignore her request."

What Guys Said 19

• It makes me think she wants to sleep with me...

Will either of you actually have the balls to speak to each other on Facebook? :D

• I admit I would find it odd but at the same time if I liked the girl I would be happy she initiated contact because that is a clear sign of interest.

• If we've never talked then I'd think she's into me (or made a mistake clicking somewhere), if we have talked I assume she wants to be friends or is just one of those people who adds everyone she meets.

• I would be flattered, happy, i don't find it being weird , you need to give the guy some clue that your interest in him, Just make sure he doesn't have any girlfriend.

• I think Facebook is retarded..

• What if the girl had the guy blocked and how is unblocked but they haven't sent you a request? Does the guy wait?

• I don't really think much about the people I add.

"Oh I know this person" *accept*

• I don't add people 8 don't know
    But if we had friends in common or something
    Won't care who it is

• I ask myself this about women all the time. It's really his personality whether or not he wants to talk.

• I think that she likes me. I might add her if I feel the same, avoid her if not.

• I have lots of friends who just so happen to be female. Won't make a difference.

• You have no chance with this guy if your scared to send him a fbook friend request.

• it makes me think that she wants the D

• "No doubt she likes me"
    That's what they think

• Insert a meme here of a guy going Yes!

• If she randomly sent me an invitation, i would wait for her to text first. I guess he would do the same, you better talk to him in the class first.

• Is she hot, check out profile, and what am i doing on Facebook

• First Thought- Cat Fish

Second Thought- Fake Profile (Shy Girl trying to get info)

3rd Thought- She wants the D

4th thought- She like me

5th thought- She just wants to be a friend on Facebook

• she probably likes me. but who cares. i reject all women.

What Girls Said 0