Girls , what would you do if your boyfriend got beaten up in front of you?

Imagine if u both are taking a walk or just outside and some guy just starts a fight with him out of jealousy or due to some xyz reason and your boyfriend gets knocked out , what would you do? The reason I am asking is that I have heard that girls just start being nice to their boyfriend for a while and then leave him over some reason as they don't feel protected anymore. Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not with him for him to protect me, I'm with him because I love him. I would care for him obviously, get him to A&E, support him emotionally and fuss over his injuries. And hopefully report the other guy to the police, with my boyfriend's consent

Your opinion is the sweetest... I used to think girls get embarrassed and feel not being with him anymore , but none of them here say so... are we boys in some wrong opinion or something Or this pattern has changed recently?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll be turned off. It's in their female brain to be turned on by the other guy because he's more dominant.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not quite sure, but dumping him "because I don't feel protected", could never be a reason. I would assure him that it's ok, and that fighting isn't for everyone.

Also, I would buy him a taser for Christmas.

• I can't fight the bully (I'm not physically fit) but I'd be really supportive of my boyfriend and make sure he is okay.

• I wouldn't leave him but we would have a talk

• Get a sturdy pipe and beat the daylights of the other guy

• I would kick their ass for him. I don't need protection. I want a lover, not a fighter.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, that would probably happen. Girls aren't nice. However, if someone jumps you, you should find him when no one else is around. Make sure he won't do it to anyone else, if you have the ability.