My girlfriend kissed me in the cheek for the first time, and in school! Does this mean things got more serious?

So, we've been going out for a while now. Out of school, we hold hands, hug, snuggle and rest on one another's shoulders. After long hugs, I've kissed her on the cheek before, but she has never kissed mine, until today. It was after a hug, as I won't see her for a week. I felt like I'd melted straight after! I got all warm and fuzzy. It was just kind of out of character for her to do it in school though, as she's quite shy

Does this mean that our relationship has developed further? And are things more serious?

Thanks

1mo Also, she typed "I love you" first yesterday. Usually I say it first and she says it back

What Girls Said 2

• Awwwwww, you guys are so cute. It does sound like she's getting a little more comfortable with you.

• Awwweee, you guys are so innocent it's adorable, and she's getting more comfortable around you.

What Guys Said 0