Girls, How old were you when you first got intimate?

How old were you? Who was it with?
Why did you do it? What led up to it?
Where was it? How did you first meet the person?
Were you in a relationship?
Who knew about it?
Did they meet your parents or know your friends?
Details!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why?

16 - we met via blind double date. He was 17. After double date 2 he asked me out. We dated for two months, during that time we slowly got to know each other better. Another guy. A friend started calling me and coming onto me. I just enjoyed the attention for a while but knew I would need to decide between the two. It seemed the second guy was more of a sure thing because he came on so strong. So I decided I would end things with the first guy. I called him and started to explain but as I did something about his voice and the hurt in his voice I couldn't go through with it. I knew I would be making a mistake and fell instantly in love. Instead I chose him and ended things with guy 2. Soon after I told guy 1 that I think I love him and he said it back to me 100 times that night. I only fell deeper. I talked about wanting to be close as possible to him. Skin to skin. I came over and we lay nude together in his bed and it happened. Yes I knew his parents and thought they were great. I met his friends and he met mine. He met my grandma. We became very serious after that. I saw him almost every day for the next three months. It was splendour in the grass. U gave him my heart and my trust completely. Then we had our first big fight in the fall and it all slipped away. He disappeared on me. It unfortunately scarred me for life. I will never ever be able to forget him. And that was many years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• im still a virgin, im waiting till marriage

Seriously? You the guy that took a topless photo and posted it on GAG?
      Is it by choice?

It was with their mothers.

What Girls Said 10

• I was 22, my boyfriend was also 22 and a virgin. I did it because I realized I was ready. I let him know ahead of time (we were temporarily long distance, so we saw each other about once a month) that I wanted it on our next visit, and I already knew he was ready. So we watched a movie, got in bed, cuddled, started kissing, and took it from there! The next morning, I told my mom and my two closest friends.

How did you meet him?
      What type of person was he?
      Did you talk about it before hand?
      Did people tell you to do it?
      Are you two still together?

What did he do to make you realize that?

Just repeatedly acted that way lol. I was just so in love with him I didn't notice it right away.

• I was 19.
    It was with my now ex-boyfriend.
    I did it because I loved him.
    It was in his house.
    I met him through my best friend.
    Yes, we were in a relationship.
    All my friends and his friends and family knew about our relationship.
    I met his friends, he met my friends. We never met each other families.

What were the circumstances that led up to it? Is your family open about sex?

The circumstances? We got to know each other and realised we liked each other and then got into a relationship. No, I would never speak to my family about sex.

• I was 17... a boy named Scott. Like most stories, it just happened lol. He said I needed to relax from all the stress of work and graduating and he'd give me a massage. At his apt. We met at a friends house a few weeks prior that I had classes with. We were not in a relationship, but back then who cared... he was hot and a good kisser. No one knew and no he didn't meet the parentals and he knew a girl I went to school with.

• 17, with a guy I had met and been talking to for two hours prior at a party. Call me a slut, but I don't have any regrets, and it actually turned into a relationship, I'm dating him now.
    Some friends who were at the party knew, and my parents haven't met him yet.

• I was 24. It was a boyfriend I had been dating for 10 months. We met at a NYE party. It was also at the party where I had my first alcoholic beverage (23 at the time). It was at his uncle's house in a room full of mirrors. My friends at the time knew about it. He never met my parents but I met his.

• I lost my virginity at 17 to a friend of my father. He was 30 years older than me.

• Intimate? With who? 😂😂

• Like sleep with or oral?

• 20, with my boyfriend just before we officially got together (we were very close friends before that who'd almost got together a couple of times, and we'd sexted). It was the first time my boyfriend visited me (we're long distance). We were in my room at the second flat I lived in at university. I met him on GaG lol. We were basically a couple but it wasn't official until a few days later. I knew about it, his flatmate did too (which I was fine with haha). My Mum and my family implicitly knew from the fact he was coming to stay with me and we were sharing a bed. No and no, not because we were avoiding it but just because my family were too far away and I didn't really have uni friends for him to meet. It was very nice, I was on top, he initiated, both of us were losing our virginity together

Is your family generally open about sex?

Yup. Not liberal though, socialist m8 ;)

Bulls eye. :)

• 19. boyfriend. loved him. cuddling. his house. school. yes. no one

Did you go crazy with sex after having it the first time?

lol they asked questions, seemed interested in getting to know me. either went to the movies or got food.

What did you guys talk about?

What Guys Said 0