Should Short guys give up on trying to get women?

i'm 19 and 5'6. I see in the media where guys are tall about 6 feet or higher and in real-life where it's the same story. I know girls want a dominant man and that usually equates to tall guys. Short guys on the other hand have it the worst because girls don't see short guys as dominant, sexy, etc. Whenever it comes to short guys they always ask "how tall are you?" and when girls hear it's below 5'10 or something they run away. Even girls who are 5'0 want a guy who is 6 feet and it's stupid. I know people just say things to short guys like "You're looking at the wrong girls", "You haven't met your dream girl yet", or "Wait for the right one to come" to make them feel better but in reality that's not the case and it's 100% not true because you girls on here will actually look the other way when you see short guys trying to get with you. There's even data and research saying short guys are more likely going to have a tough time getting dates because they want tall men i. e. anything above 5'8. So should short guys give up or at least me being 5'6? I really feel like I'll never get a girl in my life because of this.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• no dont worry, i never saw a guy being rejected because of this and 5.6 is not that small. It is true that you'll find girls who likes you, find you attractive and don't stop at something as stupid as size.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up. I've seen a lot of short guys get a girl. A lot of my relatives are short too and they got married somehow. So it happens all over

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• No there is someone for everyone. There are tall girls who think the same thing. Keep looking the right girls are in sometimes invisible when you look for the wrong things.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 24 and 6'4" still can't get a date it's not a walk in the park for tall guys either.

• I'm 6ft and can't get girls.

• Yeah. I am 5'5" but I have dated taller women! Its about your personality and manners rather than your hieght

• Sick of hearing this, Girls do like short guys... stop complaining... better yourself...

Or honestly, if you feel like you won't just because of your height... has nothing to do with hobbies, passions, personality... just give up and be miserable.