Are bigger/curvy/thick ladies interested in skinny fit guys?

I am a fit guy with defined muscles and a six pack but I am not as big as those bodybuilders. I am happy with my body but the problem is that I am attracted to bigger girls i. e. girls with some meat or just big boned girls. I know many guys are attracted to curvy girls but by bigger I mean much bigger than your "hot girl". I might date a girl up to 200 lbs or even more if she holds weight well. Here are some photos of girls I think are hot:

These girls are all 200 lbs. But the problem is that they are much bigger than me, I am only 5'10'' and 145-150 lbs. It is generally thought that the guy must be the bigger one but I don't care, I like whom I like and can't change it. I dated skinny girls and they didn't turn me on as much as big girls do. Bigger girls, would you date a guy that is smaller than you or you'll feel too insecure around him? I tried approaching bigger girls but they weren't very enthusiastic about it. Is it because they don't believe I may actually like them or they are disgusted by the idea of dating a smaller guy? I only get hit on by skinny girls so their size is certainly the reason.

• I am a bigger girl and interested in skinny fit guys.
  • I am a bigger girl and only interested in big guys.
  • Not a bigger girl but I think they are interested in skinny fit guys.
  • Not a bigger girl but I think they are only interested in big guys.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not that I'm disgusted by skinny guys. I just like being smaller than my partner even if only by a little. That goes for if I'm dating another woman too. I just like the dynamic better. I don't like being on top, be it during sexual encounters or merely sitting on your lap. I feel self-conscious the whole time, thinking stuff like, "I HAVE to be cutting off SOME blood circulation/this can't be that comfortable for him."

To avoid that, I just steer clear of skinny people romantically/sexually.

I hope that helped in some way and good luck!

• "Girls with some meat" "these girls are all 200lbs"... putting 200lbs in the "some meat or just big boned" category is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

• I'm not that big, but if there was some really fit guy I would probably be super insecure if I compare myself to him.

• Im fit and only like fit guys

What Guys Said 11

• sure they can be. just depends on what the individual is into

• Some are yes. I usually go for woman like the one's you pictured and I can say I have had a mixed time. When I was at my peak fitness about 3 years ago it seemed fairly easy. Now it can go either way.

• Body preferences thicker girls have in a partner, vary as much as they do with anyone else. Stop stressing. :)

• why not

• Just from observation, whenever I see a larger person in a relationship (at least on my campus) they tend to be dating a twig. This works both ways, with big guy with tiny girl or big girl with tiny guy. Could just be a coincidence.

• You're gonna be fine, bro. Thick women love smaller more athletic guys as much as anybody. The trick is to date women that aren't secure about their bodies so much. But that's the trick for anybody of any size in addition to being secure in your own physique. Physique insecurity kills relationships worse than cheating in my opinion.

Just focus on what you want, follow that and you'll be way happier than if you don't.

• On the next episode of whale hunters...

• I don't see why they wouldn't be.

• That girl in the middle is hot though.

• Why would you even want to f*** a whale in the first place?