Is liking blue eyes racist?

• It is racist.
  • It is not racist.
12d I mean people here think it's racist to prefer girls of your own race (if you are White of course), so is it racist to prefer girls of your eye colour (if it's blue)?

What Girls Said 13

• Wtf how?
    You do realise any person from any shade of colour skin can have naturally blue eyes...
    Liking blue eyes is just a preference.

Do you even know what being racist means? 😂 let me spell it out for you, racism= Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

• 12d

Blue eyes is the trait of the White race. If I mostly like girls with blue eyes that means I discriminate girls of other eye colours and races?

• 12d

Caucasian sure but what most people consider white? Depends. Black Sea is between Europe and Asia.
      And Europeans descended from Middle Eastern people so it's no surprise they have gotten blue and green eye traits that comes from this area, Pakistanis and afghans also come from these people, it's not "recent mixes"

• 12d

OK, it seems we have different definitions of the word White.

• Not racist at all, just your personal preference :)

• Sigh... not everything is racist and this isn't it... Just like I don't find them attractive, doesn't make me racist.

• 12d

I assume you are black judging by your picture. This is the reason you don't find them attractive.

• No, it's just your personal preference

• No wth

• What? No! Never heard of that before. I love blue eyes. I hope this doesn't make me a racist. Lol!

• Nope. It's just a preference

• It has nothing to do with culture or the origin of the person.

• It's not racist I prefer my own race but I wouldn't mind going for a Asian or white guy.

• It's not racist

• Not really. I mean it's like saying I like blonde girls more than brunettes. Totally your choice.

• No it isn't.

• Nope

What Guys Said 10

• Racist would be.
    "I think blue eyes are the superior eye color and people of other eye colours need to be concentrated into a camp of sort and gassed."

"I like blue eyes" is not racist , it's a preference.

• No, it's not racist. If you didn't like blue eyes it would be eyeist. If you don't like rice it's riceist. If you don't like leaving the earth's atmosphere it's spaceist.

• Um excuse me, my eyes are green during the winter and blue during the summer. I have a good mind's eye to to get you to see the light!

• How can it be racist, is there a race of blue eyed people that I dont know about? Is it racist that I like redheads.

• 12d

I don't think there are any pure Asian or Black people with blue eyes or read hair.

• 12d

But do we know any of that for sure its all pre history?

• 12d

There were some blue eyed folks in western China that sometimes invaded China proper. Africa is a bit more difficult, but genetics suggests that some Indo-Europeans migrated there. Still, the chance to meet a blue eyed Chinese or African is like 1%.

• Yes, liking anything at all is racist.

• Who the fuck says its racist

• ... o_O no...

• I tend to give retarded answers to retarded questions, so I've voted "yes" on this one.

• It is for some mentally ill people.

• It's only racist if you only want to date people with blue eyes.

• 12d

It seems to be the case for me...

• 12d

@Rissyanne

1. That is circular logic. There is a difference of not dating someone because of your sexual orientation and writing off every person of a race because you have an underlying prejudice to them.

2. Yes i'm open to dating a girl who goes outside my preference.

• 12d

No that is a cop out. I think you should date men. If you dont you are a bigot.