Which woman in Harry Potter movies would you like a longterm realtionship with?

Who is your choice? Is there a close second? Is there an absolute no? Is there one you would like to have sex with but not be with longterm?

13d Special mention to Co Chang and Nympadora.
7d Luna is a hit with the guys. Ginny is a favorite of the girls. And of course many like Hermione.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st choice: Fleur. Ignoring that she's obviously gorgeous, she's also incredibly brave and intelligent. She cares a great deal for her family, accepting a random bunch of hurt teenagers and a grumpy goblin into her home, trying her hardest to save her sister, standing by the man she loves and proving everyone wrong when they all decided that she was just an airhead who only liked Bill because of his face and would dump him after the werewolf incident. I just adore her <3

2nd choice: Cho Chang probably. Again, she's clever and she's a strong character that I wish we had gotten t see a little more.

Absolute no - Bellatrix. Evil crazy women aren't really my thing :P

Sex but no long-term: Probably Luna.

• 14d

Bellatrix would be my sex but no logterm. Luna is my no.

Random fact, Bellatrix is the name of a star in the constellation of Orion along with Beatlejuice (Betelgeuse) which is a red giant star. Orion's Belt is in the constellation as well (Men In Black). Lots of movie names come from the stars including Sirus, the Dog Star.

• 14d

To jog peole's memory of your 2nd choice.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 16

• Its a tough choice between Hermione and Cho Chang

http://1.fwcdn.pl/blog/99363/1429.1.jpg

• Princess Leia.

• Luna Lovegood all the fucking way! Artsy girls like her are ALWAYS my type!!!

• I always liked Luna lovegood. She's pretty cute and also has that weird hippie-girl persona that's a turn-on for me.

Hermione is smart and cute.

Ginny Weasley is a good girl, but I personally don't care for redheads (it's just me).

Belltrix is hot and curvy, but her personality is a definite no-go.

• Ugly women usually aren't allowed to be actresses so I'd do them all. I tend to prefer blondes but Luna's face just isn't, I dunno, all that beautiful? So Fluer would be 1st, Luna 2nd, Ginny 3rd ( redheads are 2nd favorite), Hermione 4th, and Bellatrix last. This is assuming I'm living in Nirvana and they are all standing in line waiting since they don't want to do an orgy all at once due to already spending all day together on the set.

• 14d

Yeah, somehow Luna just lacks sex appeal for me and I can't put my finger on why. She lacks sex appeal. I usually find blondes quite hot.

• Never cared much for the movies or the books.

• Fleur Delacour is more my kind of woman. I like the other characters, but too boring for my taste.

• Luna is really beautiful. So i would have to go with her. I could see a relationship working out with her.

• C, others are over rated

• 14d

She is hot. Too bad she didn't get more screen time.

• 14d

i know bro

• 14d

I didn't until I made this post. I was pleasantly surpirsed.

• I'll take Ginny.. sorry Harry, but F* you, she's mine!

• 14d

Did you see what he did to Voldemort? Good luck :)

• Obviously Lovegood.
    Like her style ya know.

• 14d

You would have loved the summer of 1968 at Haight Ashbury I think.

• I would like a threesome with luna, hermione and ginny.

• Hermione, because she's a good feminist

• I would like Herimone, Luna and Ginny as my sex slaves.
    What no moaning Merkel the randy school girl ghost that hangs out in the boys bathroom, she'd make hogworts interesting with a sponge bath.
    Herimone would be bad long term due to her "I told you so" and "im always right" attitude. You Ron is a stay at home Dad while she wears the trousers and does him with a strap on.
    Luna is to flaky to be in a long term relationship, she'd be wild in the sack but you'd come home to find Harry and Ron double teaming her.
    Bellatrix is like fifty and would castrate you. So no.
    Fleur Delacour is too high maintenance.
    Ginny would be the best for a long term relationship as she is loyal and caring and would be submissive to her husband and a great stay at home mom, but at the same time that red hair tells no lies she'd be as fierce in bed as she is in battle. So Ginny wins.

• Hermione because I always thought she was cute and nice from the first movie.

• 0|1
    • 14d

I got tired of searching for others and missed her. That is why I added "Another" option as there are always more since it was a series of movies with so many characters.